Chapter 48 - Bryan

Bryan's POV

What have I done! I've ruined Diego's confession. He put so much thought and effort into it and I just blurted out that he's in love with Chase. Why did I ask that question? I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"I'm so jealous! You got to witness part of Chase and Diego's confession!" Jesse's voice interrupts my thoughts and I refocus on him. His lips form the most adorable pout, as he sits cross legged on the couch in front of me.

"Diego might murder me and that's what you took from what I told you!" I say in an exasperated voice.

Jesse rolls his eyes and continues to pout. "You're overreacting, Diego won't be mad. But I will never get to witness their confession!"

I shake my head furiously and whisper shout, "I'm not overreacting!" My tomato rolls his eyes again, completely unconvinced by my words. Okay, I know I'm overreacting, but I feel awful for ruining Diego's plans.

"It was perfectly planned and I ruined it," I wail, reaching out and to hold Jesse's hands. "If Diego murders me, just know that I," I pause and stare into his gorgeous, blueish grey orbs and sniffle. "I am the sexiest man you have ever dated." My hand moves to my eye to wipe away a fake tear, as I try not to laugh.

My boyfriend bursts out laughing and that's enough to break my composure. "Oh! You're laughing!" I exclaim, lunging towards him with outstretched fingers to tickle him.

"Bad Vampy!" Jesse chokes out between laughs. He squirms under me trying to reciprocate my tickles, but I very easily pin his arms above his head and continue my attack. "Okay! Okay! You're the sexiest man I've ever dated!" He yells, wriggling under me like a fish out of water.

I stop my tickle onslaught and gaze at my flustered boyfriend. His messy blonde hair is sprawled over the cushion and his cheeks are the red colour of a firetruck. Tiny wrinkle lines form at the corners of his eyes from his musical laugh and his eyes twinkle with joy. He is absolutely breathtaking.

Keeping his arms pinned above his head, I slowly move towards his lips. Jesse's laughter subsides and he whispers, "you really are." He bites his bottom lip and tries to pull himself up so that he can reach my lips. I smirk and move my mouth a little closer, but still out of his reach.

"Bryaaaan," Jesse whines, trying again to reach my mouth. Unable to resist him for too long, I capture his lips with mine. My free hand slowly glides down his chest, causing him to release those sweet moans that I love so much.

I pull away and release him when my phone starts to ring and Jesse whines in protest. The caller ID alerts me that it's my mother and I frown. She almost never calls twice in one day and I spoke to her a few hours ago. "I'll be right back," I tell my tomato after giving him a quick kiss.

I sit on Jesse's bed and answer my mother's video call, and she immediately starts talking. "I'm just calling to- Oh my goodness!! Are you in your boyfriend's room? You look a little flustered. Oh my goodness! You were having sex!"

Why does she hate me? I groan and squeeze my eyes shut. "Mom please! And I was not having sex!"

"Pssh, whatever you say. Is Jesse still coming over for lunch next weekend?" She inquires and a soft smile graces her face.

"Unfortunately, yes. He's really excited to meet you," I respond sulkily.

Every time I've spoken to or seen Jesse for the past week, he has asked about meeting my mother. I finally got tired of him pestering me and decided to stop delaying their meeting. In hindsight, I realized that I played right into my devil tomato's hand and this was exactly what he wanted.