Epilogue - Diego

Diego's POV

Chase's nose scrunches up as he releases a gleeful giggle, his blueish grey eyes shining brighter than any star. He giggles again, throwing his head back before ducking it in response to something Jesse said. A wide smile is still on his face when he peeks up at him through his thick eyelashes.

My tongue flicks over my bottom lip, and I inch closer, hoping that he'll notice my presence soon.

"Should we go inside to them?" Bryan asks, standing next to me as we not so creepily watch Jesse and Chase chatting away.

They're sitting on their bean bag chairs in what they dubbed the 'Twin Castle', the walkway between our houses.

Jesse and Chase designed the walkway, decking it out with all their favourite things. The length of the entire walkway is made of glass, with blinds that we close at night. It's wide and spacious, containing several bean bag chairs, large soft toys almost the same size as Jesse, charging stations and tables, as well as a built in projector so that we can watch movies.

A glass door stands in the middle of the walkway, providing direct access to the pool in the backyard. The roof is retractable, ensuring a clear view of the stars in the sky at night, while providing shelter from the sun's rays during the day, and on either side of the walkway, we have our own doors that can be locked if needed.

"It's cold," Bryan complains, pulling his scarf tighter around his neck.

We just returned from a week-long business trip. Jesse had a few important clients for his business and the movie that Chase is working on with Mr. Reyes is wrapping up the filming, so neither of them could take time off to accompany us.

We aren't due back for another two days, but we finished early and were both eager to return to our boyfriends.

"DiDi!" Chase exclaims, finally spotting us standing in the backyard. He flings open the door and rushes towards me, Jesse closely following, making his way over to Bryan.

Chase's face is glowing, full of life, laughter and joy. As soon as he reaches me, he slings his arms around my neck and tugs my face to his, connecting our lips. I smile into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying the shy nibbles Chase is placing on my bottom lip. His tongue hesitantly slides between my lips and I open up for him as my arms wrap around his waist, drawing him closer.

I elicit a sinful moan when I feel the bulge in Chase's pants. He releases a tiny shriek when I scoop him up before his legs wrap around me. I momentarily break to kiss to mumble, "see you later," but I doubt either Jesse or Bryan are paying us any attention.

Chase pounces on my lips, already over his shy kisses, expertly parting my lips and twirling his tongue in just the right way to ignite my engine. After significant effort, I finally manage to get us to the bedroom and gently toss Chase on the bed before crawling over him.

"DiDi your shirt," he whines tugging at the fabric.

I release a soft chuckle. Chase regularly struggles to get off my clothes. The number of times he's almost fallen out of bed trying to get them off is hilarious, so he has taken to pouting and whining until I take them off myself. "In the ongoing battle of Chase versus Diego's shirt, the shirt wins again!"

He giggles and smacks my arm. "Take it off, please DiDi." He bats his eyelashes and I bite my lip in response, releasing a barely audible moan. Chase knows the power that he wields over me, he knows that I'm a sucker for his eyes, and that just that simple action can get me to do anything he wants.

I grin, rid us of our clothes before gluing my lips back to his and making passionate love to the love of my life, being sure to worship every part of his flawless body.