Chapter 62 - Chase

To anyone that skipped the previous chapter, here is an exert from that chapter. It is the origin of always and forever:

My eyes slowly open in search of Diego's face, as I fight the exhaustion now taking over. I want to pour my heart out to him and thank him for giving me my first positive sexual experience, for giving me exactly what I craved and needed, for making me feel loved, desired and sexy. But all of that can be summed up in a few words. "I love you so much, DiDi and I always will."

Diego tenderly strokes my cheek and the smile on his face is as bright as a flare from a flare gun in a pitch black room. "I love you Chase, always and forever."

"Always and forever. I like that," I murmur and I'm sure the smile on my face matches his. I close my eyes and pucker my lips, not having enough energy to move.

Now onto the chapter! ❤

Chase's POV

"Shawn! I'm sorry I couldn't help out with the preparations!" I try to make my voice apologetic because I really did want to help them, but I'm too excited and can't seem to wipe this goofy grin off my face.

I had my very first positive sexual experience and it couldn't have gone better! Since the incident, I've only had an erection twice, once when I was ogling Diego and then a few hours ago. The first time I really freaked out, but this time I was excited. I gave into my instincts and I trusted Diego to take care of me, and that is exactly what he did!

He's always made me feel desired and beautiful but feeling sexy was totally new. Under his gaze, I felt sensuous, it was like I was the hottest person he'd ever seen or touched and he wanted all of me. His continuous praise was music to my ears, adding to the feeling that I am and will always be his desirable little lamb.

Shawn and Jesse immediately turn towards me, halting their process of hair styling and putting on lip balm respectively.

"What happened? Why are you so excited?" Shawn asks with a hint of suspicion, moving towards me like a cat stalking its prey.

I giggle and look down at the floor, gently rocking from side to side. "Nothing," I mumble but even that comes out joyous.

"Something happened!" Jesse tries to see my face causing me to giggle again. "Oh my god! Did something happen with Diego!" Jesse practically screams and I hear Shawn gasp.

"Yes," I say softly, peeking up at them. Shawn is practically bouncing up and down and Jesse is grinning from ear to ear. They both look like they're about to boil over with the amount of questions they're trying to contain.

"Diego gave me a blow job and it was amazing! He made me feel so loved and... really hot." I squeak and duck my head, hoping there aren't any follow-up questions.

Once we woke up from our nap, Diego asked me what I liked and didn't like about our sexual encounter. When I said that I didn't dislike anything, he pinpointed specific things and asked me to rate them on the pleasure that they brought me and the likelihood of me wanting to repeat them. It was a little awkward initially and I was reluctant to answer, but then Diego started rewarding me with kisses all over my face every time I answered a question, and that really helped me to relax.

I feel Jesse's arms squeezing me into a hug and Shawn elicits a high pitched squeal. "That's great baby bro! I'm really happy for you!"

"Chase, is finally all grown up!" Shawn giggles and I peek up to find him wiping fake tears from his eyes.

I wriggle out of Jesse's arms and approach Shawn. "Stay completely still, okay?" Shawn gives me a puzzled look but nods. I giggle before gingerly wrapping my arms around him.