45

"Do I need to get Wavily?" My annoyed face rested as I waited for him to give me a sign.

"Dude. There's no need for Wavily. Let the girl rest and-" he was trying to convince me.

"I'm not letting this go. There's a guy from MY friend group that is messing with MY sister! Don't you understand?" I got frustrated again.

"And I have no idea who it is-"
"BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED." He dropped his controller at my responds.

I frowned, again.

"They are fucking scared, dude. What the hell. Have you seen yourself with your rules for your sister and them?" His eyebrows got together and he was looking at me like I was dumb.

"Your sister is pretty... you really think none of your guy friends would try to get with her? Imagine how many have already without you even knowing" he chuckled.

I was just sitting there... is that what David feels like? Is that what he's gonna do? like what I'm doing, when he find out that me and his sister flirt all the time and one day, EVENTUALLY, we're gonna do further? If it happens.

"I feel like even when your sister finds the right one... it won't happen because of you."

I completely ignored that question.

"Have you ever consider the guy being David?" His voice hit my ears and before I could even think I answered.

"Yes."

My right hand was rubbing my lips and the other one was holding my phone.

"But—- they don't seem like they ever do anything-?"

"Do you get that close to his sister- touch her thigh and pull her closer, stare at her ass while he's near?" He questioned me fast as his face turned into a chuckle.

"Asshole" I said without looking at him.

"Here's what's gonna happen" I straightened my back. "We are gonna call Wavily to my closet and you both are gonna work your asses off to tell me every fucking thing that y'all aren't telling me-"

"Man, shut u-"

"Get the fuck up before it isn't as pretty" I said as I texted her.

Wavily: there's no way I'm coming at this hour

Dayven: do I need to come there?

And just like that she opened the closet door only to see Cameron on my shelf full of clothes and me on the other side in the same position.

I could tell what she was thinking the second her eyes got onto mine.

I knew what she was thinking and she knew as well.

That's why she was avoiding eye contact as much as she could.

"If it's just a useless fucking thing make sure y'all's graves are ready" she said in her tired voice but I couldn't help but notice how she had my blueish t-shirt on that was long enough to become a dress.

Cameron noticed with me but I don't think she did.

I had a bit of a smile inside my lips as I saw that.

"Hello?" Her voice got my eyes off her body and to her eyes.

"Yes. Um" fuck.

As my eyes opened again and I cleared my throat I started.

"I'm gonna ask nicely- first- but it's up to you guys to make my anger issues come out or stay in now tell me who the fuck is the guy and what the fuck y'all are hiding from me" I simply said all of that only to meet with her actions of pausing for a bit, realizing what I just said and considering the door that was behind her but only meeting with my words. "Do not go through that door before answering me" and Cameron just sitting there knowing he isn't getting out of this nor is Wavily.