44. Wedding going to change everything

*2 am.. Davens pov*

After she left I couldn't stop thinking. I didn't want it to be obvious but I think it was because David ended up asking me if I was okay 3 times... he's asleep now but I didn't know it was THAT obvious.

'What if I really kissed her?.... what if I really just did it... just went for it?'

Those were the only thoughts in my head for like 30 minutes.

I mean I was gonna do it...
I was thinking about it...
If Cameron didn't interrupt I would've really gone for it.

My body was already at the edge of being out of my control in the beginning but I had ways to... hide it.

Like down there but the second she sat next to me and I really like saw her body with that cute crop top and short shorts... with her wet hair all over her shoulders and some even in front of her shoulders making it in front of her face as well... her hair was so long that it reached the couch... that was when my control was out of my hands.

God what I would have done if—-

If we were alone for just tonight—-
For just... 2 hours....

Never mind stretch that. There's way too much that I wanna do... I need at least 5 hours.

Maybe not even 5 hours. I will never get enough of her. Of her and her body.

I swear if she doesn't become mi—-

I mean... I never become violent about stuff like this. Never have..

But I will for her.

They might not accept us today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or even next year.

But all that matters is she becomes mine.

Mine. Me.

Get that word highlighted.

What I mean by 'they have to accept us' is— they act like they do want us together.

Her parents. My parents. Her grandparents along with mine.

They are always teasing us and everything about getting together. I mean it's like a kid who begs for his parents to get him a puppy. His parents don't take him seriously because he's young, a kid. They just tease him about

'yes, buddy. We'll get it when you're around 5'
'Yes, buddy. We'll get it someday after school'
'Yes, I know. We'll get it someday. Not now'

Then the kid grows up to around 10 years old and one day just forces them to take him to get a puppy. And then the mom and dad are just left staring at each other both thinking that it was a good idea shutting him down but not really because it didn't work..... now he has a puppy. And they have to accept that. Learn how to take care of the puppy and everything with him. Instead of just returning the puppy. That would be useless because the kid will start whining about getting another one.

And her brother....

Ya, that's a long topic. He-

I hook up with a lot of girls, let's start with that. I might not show it and this might even be new to you but I do.

I mean.. Im kinda in a hook up relationship with Ivy right now. We hook up because she chases me and I get bored a lot. Like a lot.

I'm gonna admit it... I just use her for pleasure. Literally any girl that gets what they get... I just do it with them for my pleasure. If I told them I have no, not at all, feelings for them... I don't know what would happen because I don't think Ivy knows I just use her. I mean that dumbass thinks we're in a relationship... not knowing what I do near Wavily.