67. He chose to listen to her... which caused him to lose things

As me and Daven were arguing even more uncle Jackson starting giving the phone to Wavily which caused me and Cameron to look at her.

Everybody was doing their own thing and wasn't paying attention so.

"Hey-hi" her shaky voice came out glancing her Daven.
She paused for a bit then her face changed.

"Oh- um... ya. That's amazing thank you."
She paused for a bit.
"Oh- ya ya. Thank you Jake...," she didn't want to look at Daven the second she said jake.

Daven was about to lose it.

"Ya thanks for fixing my classes... ya sure. Well uncle Jackson said someones was going to drive me to school that was gonna be my age but I didn't know it was gonna be you-" her shaky voice made out a giggle.

"Ya sure" And she hanged up.

"Was that Jake Jason?" Davens mom asked smiling.
"Y-ya" she answered short.
"Me and your mom are disappointed that it won't be Daven but Jake is right too" she kinda teased.

Daven frowned.

"Wot?" He looked at his mom.
"We always shipped you both but I bet Wavily is gonna change her mind when she goes there..." Davens dad answered.
"Because girls change their minds all the time" his Davens mom answered.

"And who said that" Daven was about to snap and I had to way to stop him. He raised his eyebrow before exploding.

"No. We're not starting" David snapped.
Daven looked at David but then looked back at the others.

"Do y'all actually know why she's leaving?" She chuckled in anger.

This is really bad.

"Daven stop" David turned to him and stopped the game.

He looked at the grandparents and her mom and dad then at his mom and dad. They were all confused at how angry and disappointed he looked.

The disappointment in his eyes were all they saw and the anger.

"Y'all think it's because of her grades right? Huh" he chuckled.

"Buddy what's up?" Grandpa was the only one who spoke. He looked at all of them then at grandpa.

"Y'all don't know shit" he said it to their souls.
"Watch your mouth young man-" his dad got angry.

"No I won't. Y'all actually don't know shhhit" he yelled.
"Daven no" I tried to get him back by pulling his arm but nothing was helping.

The music was loud. The tv was loud. They were silent.

"Y'all think it was because of her grades?" He laughed.

He was gonna speak but then he looked at Wavily and Wavily had a little bit of tears in her eyes begging him not to.

She was mouthing him
'Please don't. It's not worth it." She was hopelessly begging him which was not for him.

He for even more mad not even being able to do this as well. He couldn't even tell the truth.

They stared at each other for about 10 seconds when he gave up. Thru the loud music, the loud tv, the loud games, and people trying understand him. He gave up and walked out of the door but before doing so he went

"This is fucking stupid" he snatched his arm out of my hand and the second he was about to finish.. when he was saying 'stupid' and walking out the door to go outside he kicked the big drawer that was on his way to outside. He kicked it hard. Like hard.

I mean I don't blame him. The only time he had the chance to tell the truth and maybe even admit his feelings he couldn't because he followed peoples orders.

He followed peoples choices and not his. He couldn't go against her. He listened to her and now he didn't even get what he wanted.
_
_
_