43. Flirt

after like 5 more glances that he gave me, he did something my heart couldn't handle.

His hand was wide open because it allowed me to like fully clean it and I changed Q-tips every once in a while but I grabbed another one and started cleaning it....

his fingers kinda closed up to my hand...

I tried to control my breathing and ignore it because maybe his hand is getting tired of being wide open but then it was like 4 seconds later when I felt his glance on me again and his fingers closed more..

it was kinda obvious at this point. I could see that he had a flirtatious smile on. And then not long after that he closed half his hand with my hand in it. (So he was basically holding my hand)

It's crazy how my heart was actually beating like a person's heart when they find themselves next to their crush... but-

Dayven isn't like that.

He's my fucking best friend

My fucking ass mind needs to get its shit together.

I got myself together and gathered my whole will to look up at him.

This shouldn't be this hard dumbass Wavily.

This shouldn't be this fucking hard.

You should be bullying him for doing this... that's what best friends do.

Best friends get grossed out when things like this happen.... so why the fuck am I wondering how his lips taste at this exact moment.

Why the fuck do I want to taste his lips?

Words have never betrayed me that fucking much. My voice was fucking gonnnne.

I just looked at him like a fucking idiot. When I realized no words were coming out I glanced at his hand again.

As I got my eyes back up I managed to talk.
"Is your hand tired?" I said quietly not trying to show my shaky voice but he surely and confidently shock his head. He didn't even try to lie. It was like he wasn't even trying to hide it.

But let's talk about how the fuck I talked...?

What the fuck?

I should've said "get your dumbass hand away from mine"....

But no. I felt like I was actually talking to someone else.

Someone I would never consider a friend.... even if it was my choice.

"S-so" I looked at his hand trying to give him a hint and looked back at him when he was still looking at me.

I fucking hate stuttering in front of him. What the fuck happens to me when he's around?. What kind of a fucking spell does he have on me?.

"you-" I tried to ask when he nodded telling me he's aware of what he's doing.

I tried my hardest to look down at his hand again and try to focus on it when his deep and tired voice went through my ears.

"Wanna tell me what was all that about earlier?" his tone wasn't like sounding force or anger. Or anything like that. He was like he- I wish I understood it. But his voice sent shivers down my spine.

I tried to ignore what he just asked me but he asked again.

"What was all that about, Wave?" Even tho I was looking down I could still see his body which was getting really close to me.