19. Snap to the bad trouble

The first thing I notice as I came to reality was how bad my head was pounding

I looked at the ground as I sat down and all my books and his books were on the floor. He couldn't even get his books, what a lazy ass.

My room looked like a mess with all the papers and everything but I couldn't stare at them anymore. I needed at least 30 mins before I look at another paper for school.

Everything is literally so dizzy.

I can't see anything straight.
Cant think straight.
Cant even walk straight.

My hands carefully reached the white sheets that were under my phone only to see the time.

7:30am....

I'm literally gonna ball.
I'm gonna kill myself.

I'm so tired.

I don't really know what I have actually worn because I'm a bit late.

Grabbed my backpack half way awake and my phone.

Took steps downstairs hoping I don't trip.

Seeing Ivy enter Dayven's car.

Throw up.
He looks just fine while I look like I've been hit by a truck.

I mean it's not my first time staying up late or pulling an all-nighter but I don't know. It's just something about today.

Bubble of hatred filled my stomach as I remembered last night.

"What are you still doing here?" Lory put her coffee cup down.

"that asshole took the car with Ivy so I'm going with David and Emily." I walked to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed an apple, was ready to eat as I took a bite.

"Language" my mother spoke from behind me.

"Idiot, they are already gone.... David told Dayven to take you! He's taking a test so he went early and Emily has homework."

Well that took the desire to bite my apple.

I didn't even care at this point. I used to freak out but now I'm just like done with it.

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket.

"Jackie, come pick me up" I walked to the front door.

"Wavily, the class literally starts at 8... it's 7:45. If I'm late to class my mom is gonna-"

I'm not dealing with this.

This bitch's entire future and life is in her parents hands.

They want to pick out her freaking college, make sure they approve of her career path, and watch her grades.

All. The. Time.
Everyday.

I don't even know what I'm going for and neither does she but her parents think she has it all together in their hands- her hands. Seriously.

I held my phone in my hands and took a moment in silent of the wind that was in front of me.  Behind the white thick door that was making it way too sweet to figure some excuse out to not get behind it.

Fuck

I looked to my right then left and then stepped off the porch to freeze myself as I took a deep breath.
*
*
*
Im already late so as well just take my time.