26. What L I E S under

My shaky hands grabbed my navy blue bag with purple straps as I set it under my desk. Next to her legs.

Her confused eyes on what I was doing, but I was just glad she didn't see the fear run through my eyes as I saw the container wasn't in my bag...

It fell.

Blended through all the things on my table.

I have never been more thankful to the fact that I left my mess from this morning.

My breath still shaky as I inhaled an unsteady breath.

"Last thing I need is you messing up my project" act calm. Act calm you fucking dumbass.

From the thoughts of it all, right on the spot of the top of my hip... the cuts. Even though I haven't cut in months. It felt like they all just reopened. All at once. Fresh and new without a drop of blood.

"Well, I was spoused to be home 30 minutes ago" Jackie's hands helping the situation as they both connected with her knees. Creating a loud slap as she got off my chair.

Carelessly walked as she and Emily started talking about something for the last 3 seconds she was in my room.

Relieved that nobody was close to the bag anymore or my desk, I picked up the bag again. Attempting to set it on my desk as I secretly put the container in the side pocket...

The led was open from the fail earlier and the fears I've been trying to hide fell on the desk.

I have never hid something so fast in my entire life.

The world just felt like I time travelled to a million different times periods. Attempting to look back my eyes reminding me... the mirror was right in front of me.

Dayven, Emily, and Cameron were the woke ones behind me. The other two were dead on my bed but the point is... everything I just did— the mirror exposed me in the worst ways.

My eyes scanning them with fear—
Dayven wasn't paying attention.
But as the fear destroyed itself in my eyes.. Cameron had seen everything.

As least that's what my brain liked me to think. Everything else about me didn't agree but my mind is the biggest battle when it comes to assuming.

Cameron's eyebrows met as his beautiful grey eyes turned into a storm of black. Eyes on me still as he elbowed Dayven.

His eyes dark and unreadable.

The silent broke with Alex phone ringing.

"Jesus, why can't I just be alone for a bit" Alex mumbled under her sleepy breath. Her low sleepy voice coming out of her throat as if she'd pay to get some sleep.

As soon as she heard the other line her eyes caught in fear. "I- no mom, I really did my homework I swear!" She panickily said when Dayven chuckled under his breath.

"Ok maybe it wasn't homework but I did it in class. It was like 50% of my grade. I did do it, I swear" she was about to cry. I could literally hear the yelling from where I was.

She even got Dayven's attention.
If you get Dayven's attention? You win. No doubt with that.

I was just standing beside my desk. Trying to keep in a giggle that would result in her getting mad at me.

"Ok. Ok. I'm coming." Despite her sleepless body she got off the bed so fast and started putting her black hoodie on.

She was seconds away from getting out of the door when Cameron's chuckle got held back with his voice.