Prologue

Hey guys! This is my first and hopefully, last work. This work is my first so I doubt I would be punctual when it comes to uploading. So, hoping my first book would impress some grown-ups who are gonna read this. Anyways, enjoy! 

 The sun rises as light emits through Dream's room. He woke up and did what a normal 16-year-old kid would do. He got up from his room and smelled the scent of sweet pancakes downstairs. He got dressed for his online school that starts at 9 o'clock. His mother, Andrea, called him down to eat his breakfast. He came down after fixing himself and sat down at the table, taking a pancake and Nutella after greeting his mother a good morning. Dream finished his pancakes and went to his computer and took his class. He didn't want to take normal schooling as it was tiresome for him. He isn't lazy, nor was he dumb. He is a clever guy who is buffed and good at computers. His comfort zone is based on anything on computers and technologies. He was also pretty good at Minecraft. He would always play the game and listen to his teacher. Acing the class was always a piece of cake for him. He then decided to make a youtube channel. He knew he should name it 'Dream' as it was something his mother call him instead of his name, Clay. "Hey, guys it's a Dream here. This is just a normal Minecraft world! So, um.", he said and threw his pickaxe on the lava. 

 ***Filming***

He finished and sketched a smiling guy with a white body and lime green background like his eyes. He sighed and started to do his homework. It was lunch and his next class it at 3 PM so he played Minecraft for a while whilst playing with his friend, Sapnap or Nick. Nick was half American, half Filipino. Dream met him when he is playing Minecraft PvP. His notification popped to see that someone watched his video. He adds his credit card on youtube as he wants to work as a gaming YouTuber. He played for a while as his mother dropped him some soup for lunch. Dream thanks her mom with a sweet smile. "Thank you mom.", he spoke softly. Her mom smiled back and nodded before checking on his little sister, Drista. "Hey Sapnap, I just started a channel called Dream, should I continue it?", He asked him. "Really dude? You really should! You're really good at Minecraft. Speedrunner God.", Sapnap replied enthusiastically. "Should I ask George too?", Dream asked once more. Sapnap called George on discord and the three talked. "That is an awesome idea Dream, you should go for it. I mean, you already published one video right?", George asked with his rich British accent. "Yeah.", Dream replied sheepishly. "Keep publishing dude. One day, it will pop off.", George encouraged Dream while he thanked his 2 best friends. The tale of Dream's YouTube channel begins. 

 The alarm rang as Lia lazily hits it. She got up, yawned, and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up for her new video. She dropped out when she was in high school when she was on her way to Meds school. She opened her camera and started recording another wholesome video. She published it after edits and looked at her improvement. She is a YouTuber a year ago. Now, she decided to make a gaming channel. She abandoned her channel, 'SexySexySniper', and named her new channel, "Sssniperwolf". She smiled and published her first ever video on that video, greeting everyone and played Call of Duty. Taking her victory, she stood up and cleaned her room to get called by her father. "Alia! Get my charger!", her father yelled while she obeyed and grabbed her father's charger and gave it to him. Her father thanked her as she nodded and cooked herself some breakfast. "I heard you were playing upstairs?", her sister said. "Yeah and?", Lia asked with her brow raised. "What did you name it?", Her sister asked once more. "Sssniperwolf.", Lia sheepishly said. "As in Sexysexysniperwolf?", her sister teased. "Um, no. It just sounds better with two extra S. Anyways, why?", Lia asked. "Oh, nothing. Anyways, girl's afternoon?", she asked making Lia nod her head with a light 'Sure'. They dressed up and walked to the park and talked, walked, and stalk some jacked men in the park. It was an old habit for them to do that, but Lia is already in a relationship with Sausage. She then saw Sausage walking inside the park. Lia stood and surprised Sausage with a small tackle. They dropped to the ground, Sausage with a confused look and a joyful grin sprawling out of Lia's mouth. Police sirens suddenly and pointed a gun at Lia and Sausage who was getting up on the ground. Lia tried to run but was caught by the policemen. "Take them away. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say would be used against you on the court.", the policeman strictly spoke causing Lia to panic. "What did I do? What are y'all doing?", she said with her thick Turkish accent. "Stealing and attempt escape.", the policeman strictly said and shoved her inside the car and drove off to the prison. Life with Lia was hard. She was always abused, never left the house unless needed. Not until she moved out when she was 20-years-old with 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel Sssniperwolf. She moved in with her boyfriend Evan Sausage. She stayed there until she reached 10 million subscribers. 

I'm so sorry if it's short. I really tried to make it longer. Anyways, if you enjoy it, please consider leaving a vote. Comment if you think I have to improve on something and I would see you all in the first chapter of this story. I will have to take Dream's Point of View maybe all the time since I know nothing of what a woman does since I am a guy. Thanks, and bye!