8 - Alone

This chapter is extra special I won't spoil it too much. Anyways, enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

After I drop Drista at school, I drove to the gym to do my daily workout. After the workout, I was disgusted by the seller at the store near the gym. I walked to the grocery store and bumped a fat guy who looked like he is 5'9 foot tall. A bit short than my 6'4 height. "Watch where you're going.", the man said. "I'm sorry.", I calmly spoke. "Good. Leave this stall.", the man growled making me glare at him. "What did you just say?", I asked, towering him down with my height. "Leave this stall.", he said. "You have no right as this store isn't yours.", I said while looking down at him. "I don't care.", He said. "Oh you should.", I said and cracked my knuckles loudly. "Are you initiating a fight? You know I won't back down.", he said and went for the first move. I dodged and hit her right on the nose, hearing a crack. Suddenly, a woman came and pushed me away. "What the hell is going here? Evan!", the woman yelled. "Dream?", the woman looked at me. "So you're his girlfriend hmm. Fits perfectly I can say. A bastardized of a boyfriend to a Karen.", I rolled my eyes and left with my knuckles still white, blood smeared on it. 

The woman suddenly caught up to me and scoffed. "What the hell happened inside their Dream?", Lia asked. "Ask you oh-so-kind boyfriend.", I mocked. "Dream let's not make the situation worst. What happened?", Lia asked. "Just minding my own business as he bumped me. He now demanded me to leave the isle. Tell me who wouldn't be pissed by that shot?", I asked and left with my mood crushed. Lia didn't follow which I was thankful for. Can this day get any worst? 

 ::::::::::::::::::::: 

 Lia's Point of View

Finally, I saw the same guy I met months ago in Arizona. He still looked hot as ever but our meeting today was heated because of one special person. "What the hell was that baby?", I asked with a pissed face. "He caught me in a bad mood.", he rolled his eyes. "You better behave in public or I will leave you.", I warned. "Then leave. I didn't even love you from the beginning of time. I just liked your fame, money, and food.", he scoffed and left me, shocked. What the actual fuck? I felt the tears in my eyes, zooming past everyone and bumped someone, but I didn't care. I ran as fast as possible. Feeling broken and tired, I sat on the bus stop bench and cried silently, removing my glasses. I heard a car driving by, and the door opening."Are you okay?", a man with a deep voice said. I stared at the ground, not showing my face. "Lia.", his voice softens and the voice sounded familiar. I looked up to see the man who Evan fought earlier. The man who almost drove me over. 

The man who I was telling myself to meet again. He sat down next to me. "What happened?", he asked. I stayed silent and pushed him away. His phone suddenly received a notification. "If you really don't want to talk. Maybe we could chat. Here is my number. Wish I could stay, but I need to get my sister to school.", he said with a hoarse tone and I felt his warm hand touch mine and slid the paper and left, hearing the roar of his car, as he zoomed out. Feeling dead inside, I called an Uber to drive me back to Arizona. This is way too much for me. 

 :::::::::::::::::::

 Dream's Point of View

After Lia bumping me earlier without turning to apologize. I knew something was up. I got in my car and secretly follow her. He stopped by on a bus stop near the school of Drista. I stopped the engine and walked towards her. "Are you okay?", I asked deeply. She looked down, her hair covering her face. "Lia.", I said softly. Her face looked directly on mine as I saw her red puffy eyes, stuffy nose, and red cheeks. She was miserable, but why? I sat down next to her, hesitating whether to wrap a hand around her or not. I decided to not do it and stayed silent. She suddenly pushed me lightly, getting her point that she needed space. "What happened?", I asked. The color in her face suddenly drained as I heard a small sob. She pushed me away, now harder for me to go to the other end of the bench. I was about to move closer, but my phone received a notification. I looked at the text to see my older sister texted me. "Dream! Dad is in the hospital. He got caught in an accident. Come home, please as soon as possible.", it read. My heart sank to my heart. I immediately excused myself and hand her my number for us to talk. I got in my car and zoomed to the school. I entered the school premises and went straight to the faculty. The teachers greeted me as I nodded. "Can I pick Drista early? There has been an accident in our house.", I said as they nodded and called her in. After signing some papers to show the guard, we got in the car with Drista relieved. "Thank you for picking me up early. Why though?", she asked. "Dad's in the hospital Drista.", I sadly said and pressed the gas heading to the airport.

Please God, spare my father.

Sorry for ending quite depressing. First-ever Lia Point of View. I love you guys! If you aren't already, Please follow, vote, and comment on your favorite part of the chapter or any advice for me to use. I love you guys, stay safe! See you in the chapter. Bye guys!