17 - Deceived

Dream's Point of View

"Clay...", a familiar male voice spoke as a smile appears on my face. "Why you sound so sad Nick?", I asked. "Nothing. Just miss you. We haven't talked for months.", he replied making me chuckle. "I know, I know. There are so many things happening here.", I said. "Right... Sorry for your loss.", he replied sadly. "Thanks.", I said and sighed. "What's wrong?", he asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just my relationship with Sam. We were fine and back together for 8 days, then I knew that she had a child with the guy who tried to kill me and my sister.", I said angrily as I heard a gasp. "That is such an inhuman act. Why would Sam be with you when she knew you might be endangered?", he asked. "I don't know Nick.", I sighed. "So, when will you update your YouTube account?", he asked. "I don't know. I might do a like goal, maybe. Since the channel is growing more and more.", I said. "I can see that. I am so proud of you dude. Also, the like goal sounds fine. After our finale, let's make a like goal for finale rematch.", he suggested. "That's a great idea! but should be a huge number so it will be a real goal. Maybe about 100,000 likes?", I asked. "How about 1 million likes?", he suggested. "Can we reach it?", I asked him. "Time will tell Dream, but I feel like it will hit.", he said. "We'll see then. After a week, I would ask George for the finale. Then BBH.", I said. "Sure. Keep safe Dream! I gotta go. Mom's calling me.", he said and hang up as I placed my phone down with a sigh.2 hours laterIt has been 2 hours since I got here and Drista's still asleep. I slightly lean uncomfortably on the wall and sighed until I heard my name being called. "Mr. Anderson, sir?", a voice asked as I sat properly and cleared my throat. "Yes?", I asked and saw the same nurse from earlier. "Drista wants to see you.", the nurse said as she excused herself and walked to her station. I stood up and knock on the door before opening it to see Drista lying there with a bright smile on her face. "Dream...", she said as her voice cracked. "Oh my God. Drista! Are you okay?", I rushed to her side and hugged her not too tight. "I am fine Dream. Just some wounds there. 

They said I had to rest because the drug he drugged me was strong.", she explained as I nodded. "How is your shoulder?", she asked as she touched the wound as I hid the pain I felt. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Let's not think about me, let's think about your health. Did he touch you?", I asked. She shook her head and smiled. "He didn't. You came just in time he was approaching me.", she said as I nodded."Go rest Drista. Just call me okay? I am one call away.", I said and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, my phone rang. I excused myself and answered it. "Hello?", I greeted. "Hey Dream.", a female voice spoke. "Hello. Who is this?", I questioned. "It's Lia. You've forgotten me already? It's just been a week.", she joked. "Lia? Damn, I didn't recognize your voice there. How are you?", I asked. "I'm fine... Just tired is all.", she replied. "That's good to know. Do take nights of sleep sometimes.", I joked. "Yeah yeah.", she chuckled. "So about last week's interaction, I had a bunch of proofs that the sex tapes ain't mine, also the kiss...", she paused. "Let's forget about it, Lia. It is all in the past.", I sighed and the flashback of the kiss hit me. It wasn't as tender as Sam's kiss. By the fact that she had a child and doubts. That one was passionate and soft. "What do you mean by that?", she asked. "I'm tired, Lia. Tired of a relationship. Can we just forget about it and move on?", I asked. There was a pause on the other side until she hangs up. I quickly texted her. 

 What's wrong Lia? Was it something I said?

 I texted. She didn't reply. I called her and waited, but her phone is unavailable. I sighed and decided to give her space. I don't know what kind of relationship we had, and it was messing me up. Some part of me wants to go to her and the other wants to stay. I don't know what to feel. I shrugged the mixed emotion away and went to my car to grab some dinner. I went out and saw Lia on the sidewalk. She was looking at nothingness. Was she here to surprise me or something? I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and jumped in my arms. "Dream. Oh my gosh. I was searching for you. The nurse said you already left, so I waited here for an hour already. I called you, but I forgot to ask where you are but my phone died.", she chuckled. "What were you about to say earlier?", she asked as I noticed that she hadn't heard what I said about the relationship. I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing important. So, wanna have dinner? My treat.", I said as she jumped. "You better take me to a buffet for making me wait for an hour.", she joked. I chuckled and nodded. Her mood suddenly dropped as she saw the way I move my wounded shoulder, and the bandage on my cheek. "What the hell happened to you?", she asked. "Oh, just got into a fight over my ex and her man.