23 - Party: Day 2 (1/2)

Hey guys! Just want to say Thank you for 600 reads! You guys are the best! anyways, enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

 I woke up with back pain from sleeping outside the bench. I stretched and groaned. It was day 2 here in Miami. The day is all planned yesterday, so this is easy. I first went to the kitchen and brewed myself some coffee. Snores were still heard from inside. I laughed silently and went outside. I removed my sweaty polo, hung it on the ledge, and hung a towel on my neck. The jumper I was wearing wasn't wet which was weird, but it doesn't matter. I took a sip from the cup and sighed. Morning is the best time for me. The beautiful sun shining bright, the view so beautiful, and especially here, the water glistening and reflecting the blue color of the sky. The clouds forming in the sky are calming. I was so lost in my thought that I heard sizzling from inside. I walked inside to see Lia cooking some bacon. "I see you're already awake. Yesterday was a blast.", I said. "Yeah, I remember it vividly.", she groaned. "How's the sleep with Candice?", I asked. "It was fine.", she said and placed the cooked bacon on the table. "Let's eat?", she asked. "Thanks. I'll order some food for the others. So be right back.", I said and grabbed a white shirt and wore it making Lia looked somewhat sad? I ignored the dumb thought in my head. 

 I walked towards the receptionist, as the woman behind the table smiled. "Good morning sir.", she said. "Good morning. Do you have, like a restaurant here?", I asked. "Yes sir, that would be this way.", she said and walked towards the hallway as I saw a small buffet area there. "Wow...", I stared in awe at the design of the buffet. It was huge and there are so many choices! "Should I ask for the chefs to make breakfast for you all or would you just dine in?", she asked. "We'll just dine-in, thank you.", I said as we walked back to the entrance. "If you need anything, call me.", she said as she gave me a card. I saved the number and went back to the beach house and saw Lia looking through her phone. "Hey, Li. There is a buffet here. Let's call the others, then let's eat out.", I said with a smile. I then saw the bacon she cooked earlier with her plate empty. My eyes widened as I sighed. "Nevermind.", I said. "What, why?", she asked. "I'll just let them serve us a platter of every food they have in that buffet.", I said. She went silent and nodded. I texted the receptionist named Jane to just serve the food here and sat down on the chair. I took a piece of bacon and took a bite, tasting the salty yet delicious taste of it. I felt the stare of Lia making me look at her as her eyes went to my lips. I licked my lips, thinking if there is something there, but her eyes suddenly trailed back to my eyes. 

 After our small staring contest, we finished eating and took our plates for us to wash. The food arrived and was placed on the long table outside the beach house. We waited for them to wake up so we could start our first activity. Lia and I woke them up as they ate in content with the food served to us. "So, let's start. Wear your swimming attire. We are gonna kayak.", I proclaimed. Candice jumped while Sam rolled her eyes. I knew for a fact that she is afraid of being in the water where is deep. "We are to be in pairs so no one's left behind. Tubbo and Sam. Candice and Lia. Tommy and Wilbur. Me and Nick. Is it fine?", I asked. "Woah, Wilbur's coming?", Candice asked. "Yeah, they are. They'll arrive–""Hey, green guy!", Wilbur's British accent is heard. "Hey, guys. Since we are already complete, go to your respective rooms now, I would be waiting outside.", I said making them nod while I explain to Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo the plan. They all nodded and went inside the spare room we had. Candice had to share room Sam and Lia. Nick and Tubbo in the room, Tommy and Wilbur on the other while I sleep on the couch since I insisted. I wore a simple swimming trunk and a polo, all buttons were undone to protect myself in the hot weather as it is August 13. I grabbed my sunglasses and went outside. I walked to the sun with my slippers on. I sighed and breathe in the fresh air. I walked to the water and looked at my reflection. My messy dirty blonde hair looking messy, yet quite hot. My green eyes popping on my face. I then saw another reflection. Nick pushed me making me lose my balance and my face is submerged in the water. I got up and glared at Nick who was laughing. "Not cool dude, " I said, removed my polo, and hung it in my shoulder. I pushed my hair back for it not to touch my eyes. I saw all of them ready as we got each of our kayak boats. We started the day well.Hopefully, nothing goes wrong.