3 - Apologies.

Dream's Point of View

 Leaving the hotel while saying thank you to the manager, giving a 100 dollar tip. I got in my car and drove to the city of Arizona. I was driving and saw a woman walking the pedestrian lane. I pushed the break, almost hitting the woman who was on the ground. I removed my seat belt and got out of my car. "Oh my God! Are you okay?", I asked while assisting her to stand up. "Watch where you're going you stupid driver!", she exclaimed while pushing me away, wiping the dust off her jeans. "Um, sorry. I got so caught up in my thought. Are you okay?", I asked while checking if there are wounds from the incident. "I'm fine, but I'm still calling the cops.", she said bringing her phone out. "Please let us not get the cops too involve in this! I already apologized.", I quickly said while walking towards her, removing the sunglasses from my eyes. "Fine.", she grumbled and stuff her phone in her pocket. She walked towards me with a glare. Her sharp brown eyes staring into my green ones. "What's your name?", she asked while staring into my eyes. "I think my name doesn't fit to be shared?", I talked back with a raised brow. "Frankly, I need to know your name for me to address you, and to teach you a lesson to drive with a clear head and your eyes on the road.", she responded. "If you are that concise, then I am Dream. I am sorry for whatever casualties I had done and will not do it again. I was just having a bad day for both mental, and emotional. If my apology in words is not enough, I can treat you for some breakfast to call it fair.", I offered, speaking eloquently. "I do not accept anything to stranger Mr. Dream.", she said. "If that is your answer then I would say that you have already accepted my apology. If that is settled then I would be on my way. I am again sorry for my rudeness. Thank you for being considerate.", I gave a warm smile before turning to my car and getting on. I then drove past her and checked my rear mirror to see her struggling with her things, I did not even see, she was holding. I sighed and went back to her. "Hop on in. I can drive you to your house.", I ordered. "No thanks.", she grumpily sighed. "It was not a request but an order.", I commented and continues to carry the bags of groceries on the back of my van. "Stop I can carry it myself.", She grumbled. "Lady, stop denying it. I can help you.", I said getting slightly annoyed. She released a sigh of defeat and shut the door when I was done placing her groceries. She walked inside the passenger seat while I on the driver's seat. She told me where her house is as I started the engine and drove to the location. We arrived and I helped her remove her groceries off of my van. "Thank you for the lift.", she said. "It's the least I can do. Anyways, you know my name, is it right for me to know yours?", I asked. "It's Alia. You can call me Lia for short.", she said with a smile. I smiled back and slowly broke our eye contact. "Anyways, I hope you stay safe. I will take my leave now.", I said and got inside my car and wave at her. 

I drove off and went to Mcdonalds to have a quick Drive-thru for lunch. After the quick meal, I started driving towards my next stop.Texas... Then 24-hour drive to Florida.I stopped by the end of texas, but it was already night. I rented the small hotel at the end of texas and stayed there for a couple of while, calling my parents and informing them, that I was close to Florida. "That is nice to hear Dream. Stay safe okay? Don't make your old man worry too much or your mother will force me to get a ticket to fly to you.", dad joked making me chuckle. "Dad you raised me to become tough and I am grateful for that. I just... I need to see the other side of the world. I also need distance especially from all of the drama back in LA. Florida is the best place for me to stay.", I sighed, trying to sound cheerful. "I see. Well then, make me proud son. Do visit us when you're ready.", dad said making me smile internally. "Thank you, dad. I love you guys so much.", I said and ended the call. I placed my phone on the table beside the bed and closed my eyes. Memories flood my mind of me and Sam. She was my first love. The feeling of betrayal still stung my heart. I flip and turn, trying to get some sleep, but I felt nothing. I stood up and went to the nearest 7-eleven to order some food. I bought some flaming hot Cheetos and a bottle of water. Eating it, I walked back inside the hotel and looked outside, and looked at the view in awe. Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door. I opened it to see a room service. "Hey. Sorry, I didn't order this.", I said and slowly closing the door. "Sir, it was said to me that this is a complimentary console from our manager.", the woman said and gave me a tray filled with food. I cleared my throat and smiled at the room service, "Thank you ma'am. Please give me gratefulness to your manager for the complimentary meal.", I warmly smiled. She smiled back and left. As I shut the door, I placed the tray down and lay down my bed. What was that all about?

Thank you for reading! I will see you all in the next chapter. Remember to smile always even in the darkest times. If you aren't already, please follow, vote, and comment on your favorite or your advice on making a nice story. All are appreciated. Thank you! Bye guys!