31 - Loving Touch

Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't updated for 3 days! Now, I'm back to post at least 4 chapters a week. Hope you understand my oh-so-busy schedule. Love you guys and enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

 It has been 10 minutes and the position we were in was comfortable. Our shoulders were touching, but nothing more. I suddenly felt a head on my shoulder. I looked at Lia to see her asleep. Her angelic face looked calm. My hand ached to touch her face. I stopped and carried her, moving the chair that was blocking me. I layed her down on the bed and decided to leave when her hands grabbed hold of mine. 

 "Stay...", she muttered sleepily. 

Her eyes slightly closed.I nodded and layed down on the bed. She went near and placed her head on my chest and her hand rested on the lower part of my abdomen, making me slightly uncomfortable. I can't help, but wrap my arms around her waist and looked at her. She looked so beautiful and calm. I kissed her forehead and stayed there. I heard snores which gave a clue to unwrap my arms on her and gently got up. I went out and saw them playing inside. I decided to play a trick on them to lighten up their mood. I went back, grabbed my mask, and went back to the beach house. I knocked lightly as I heard noises of someone standing up and falling. I quickly wore the mask as the door unlocked and pulled open. 

 "Yes, Can I help you?", Sam asked as she looked at me like I was a stranger. 

 "Yes, um. May I speak with Nick please?", I question, wearing a deep tone to avoid her from realizing that it was me.

 She nodded and called Nick over. Nick went to the door and gave me a surprising look, and looked at Sam. 

 "Can we talk outside?", I asked, holding a fit of laughter, and tilting my head to tell Nick to not tell them that it was me. 

 Nick smiled and nodded. Sam gave a weird look and left as Nick sat on the chair. 

"Hello.", he spoke. 

 I can't hold anymore as a wheeze left my mouth. I remove my mask as I and Nick laughed together. The rest looked at what it was as Sam looked at the mask on my hand, shocked. 

 "Surprise Sam?", I asked with the deep tone I used earlier. 

She glared at me making me laugh louder.We went inside as I grabbed some Chick-Fil-A for me and Lia in our room. After getting a plate of rice and chicken, I waved goodbye to them and told them to sleep early as a father would then left for our room.I came in and slowly closed the door and opened the lights. I layed the food on the table there and the 2 paper plates I got with 2 pairs of spoon and a fork. I took a piece of chicken from the box I brought and placed it on my plate including the rice. I ate silently, not wanting to wake Lia up. I decided to watch youtube so I went to my bag and grabbed my phone and earphones. I plugged it in and watched some youtube. After eating, I cleaned my food and walked to the bathroom with some of my PJ pants. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth. Wore my PJ and walked to the bed, topless. I layed down on the bed and was looking at Lia. A strand of hair fell from her face as I tucked it behind her ear. I sighed and removed my hand as she suddenly stirred. Her hands were on my chest as my eyes widened. I smirked to myself. This feels so weird. I kinda liked it.I tried to shut my eyes, but something is stopping me from doing so. I sighed once more and got up. I opened the door and walked outside. I saw Candice from afar, sitting on the shore. I walked towards her and touched her shoulder. 

 "It's 12 AM. Shouldn't you be asleep now?", I asked as I sat beside her. 

 "Yeah, but... I just miss mom and Drista. I'm still worrying about Drista's health.", she explained while leaning towards me, tears staining the skin of my chest.