1 - Cheated

Dream's Point of View

 Getting up in bed with Sam sleeping cozily beside me. She actually helps me come up with my channel a few years back when I was 16. Moving out of my parent's house is quite exacting. Having 2 million subscribers was unexpected especially when I was just posting Minecraft with different plug-ins with Sapnap, George, and Badboyhalo. It was really fun and I now have access to adult money which I earned from youtube content. Sam became really supportive and loving when it comes to my personal life. I really love her with all my heart and I care for her deeply. I got up and looked at the last video I posted. Many hateful comments, but that didn't stop me. I was making breakfast for the both of us when I heard mumbles from our room. I walked there to see Sam talking to someone on her phone. "Hey Sammy.", I said eloquently. "Hey Dream.", she said goodbye and shut her phone before walking towards me. "Who were you talking to?", I asked while brushing a strand of hair away from her striking blue eyes. "Oh, just a friend. Anyways, I told you I do not need those medications. Look at me! I'm now myself and not getting controlled by those pesky pills.", she declared with a smile on her face making me look at her lovingly with a warm smile. "Okay then. Just tell me if you feel something. I wouldn't hesitate to come and drive you to the hospital.", I said with a grin. "Yeah, yeah.", she sighed and kissed me on the cheek. "What's for breakfast?", She asked while pulling me down. "Nothing special. Bacon and eggs.", I grinned. "Looks tasty. Let's eat.", she said and sat down and placed some bacon on her plate. "Calm down. The food won't run away.", I chuckled. She glared at me playfully and continue to munch on the bacon. "You cook so well.", Sam moaned in delight causing my already smiling face to widened. "Glad you like it Sammy.", I said and ate my food. I started to code another plug-in for a Minecraft player and a thought came into my head. Manhunt. I quickly called George, my best friend. 

 "Hello, George speaking."

"Hey it's a Dream.", I said. 

 "Hey Dream, what's up?", he asked. 

 "Nothing much, it's just about the video I would be posting. What time would you be available?", I asked. 

 "Well, I'm available at 3 PM EST next Monday. Why'd you asked?", he questioned. 

 "I have a crazy idea. Minecraft manhunt. Where I would be hunted down by a hunter who would try to stop me from beating Minecraft. If I kill the Ender Dragon, I win. If I get killed once, I lose.", I said enthusiastically 

"That and ended the call. I dropped my phone when I hear the door opened. Sam walked in fully dressed with skinny jeans and a crop top. "Hey Dream! I'll just go out to have a small stroll at the mall.", she said while grabbing her bag in the living room. "Do you want me to drive you there?", I asked. "Oh no! My friend is gonna pick me up.", she immediately refused to make me quite suspicious but I shrugged it off. "Okay then, stay safe! Don't get too stressed okay?", I said walking towards her giving her a loving kiss. "Sure, whatever.", she grinned and gave me one final kiss when I heard a honk. She went out of the door and shut the door. 

I walked back to my laptop and started coding until I heard my phone rang a notification. I checked my phone and saw that it was a direct message from one of Sam's friends. I checked what it was and saw Sam with her friends with a guy's hand wrapped around her waist. I stared at it shocked. Then another picture was sent. He is kissing Sam. Looking at the background. I can see that she is in someone's house. I texted Sam's friend. 'What the hell is this?' I gave the codes to George for him to finish it. I had to. I can't concentrate. I can't believe Sam just cheated on me. She arrived with her hair messy and clothes wrinkly. I stayed cool and greeted her. "Hey, Sammy. How was your day with your friends?", I asked calmly. "It was a blast! I never had fun that much in my life!", she exclaimed making my heartbreak. "Really? What did you do?", I asked trying hard not to burst. "Oh, we played some video games and Lazertag.", she grinned making me take a deep breath. "I see. Sounds fun. So do you like Chick-fil-a or KFC?", I asked with a fake smile on my face. "KFC would be fine Dream.", she said and walked to our room to change. I released a light growl and ordered our food. The food soon arrived and Sam came out of our room. I placed the bucket and the gravy on the dining table and took a chicken on the bucket. Sam sat down and sat with me and ate hers with the lasagna. I was thinking about her and that guy. Was I really a bad boyfriend? I gave him everything she wanted. We finished and placed our plates on the dishwasher. 

"Can we cuddle Dream?", she asked with a puppy face. "Later Sammy, I'll just finish coding.", I lied and started my Laptop. She scoffed and muttered a "Whatever." and slammed our bedroom door shut. I calmed down and said to myself that this was only because of her mental disorder. I shut the laptop and walked to our room to see her talking to someone with a smile on her face. She was wearing lingerie with her body pointed on the phone, "Like what you see daddy?", she flirted. I burst the door opened and gave her a painful look. She immediately ends the call and stood up to me. "Dream, it's not what it looks like.", she reasoned out making me stare at her with pain and deceit.

Sorry to end the first chapter so dramatically heartbreaking.

Anyways, if you liked the chapter, please leave a vote and comment on what I should improve more.

Thanks for reading!