12 - Unexpected Kiss

Dream's Point of View

"Just do it before he leaves like how my ex-girlfriend left me.", I blattered out. "You have an ex?", she surprisingly asked. "Of course... Her name was Sam. She was the sweetest little angel you can pray having. But she is experiencing BPD or Borderline Personality Disorder or I usually call it Bipolarity. She started being rough and cheating without my consent. I broke things off her when I was 18. Like 4 months ago.", I explained. "Then I saw her in the park earlier with another guy. She seemed so happy with him.", I said, my voice slightly cracking. "Oh, it's okay Dream. That person doesn't deserve you. Just wait for Destiny to show you who you truly meant for.", she cheered me up as I took a sip from my drink, downing the tears and savoring the taste. I suddenly heard a moan on my front as I looked at Lia. "What the hell?", I cringed. "What? The drink is delicious!", she reasoned making me roll my eyes. "Oh, I'm sure.", I sarcastically said. "I'm serious!", she said and hand me her drink. I took a sip and tasted the caramel instantly with the milk mixture's milk mixture and the sweet taste of whip cream. I nodded and looked at her. "Yeah, it does taste good.", I smiled at her. We left the Starbucks as I walked inside her car, wearing the green jacket I bought earlier. Lia stared at me like she wanted to eat me making me look back at her. She was wearing short shorts that showed her long legs. Her shirt hugging her figure and the sunglasses she was wearing with her perfect nose. We stared at each other's eyes and slowly looked away awkwardly. That was damn awkward

::::::::::::::::::

We arrived at my apartment and invited Lia in to stay as her house is back in Phoenix, Arizona. "Nice apartment." she complimented. "Yeah, thanks. I would be staying until the house is done constructing.", I said as she looked at the box beside where my laptop is. "What is that?", she pointed at the box. "Oh, that's the PC I bought months ago. I'm gonna fix it when the house is done. I can't set it up now then move once more.", I said and lay down the couch with a sigh. "What's this mask?", she asked and wore the mask making me stare at her. "That mask is what I wear whenever they want me to do a face reveal. I will soon make merch and show myself, but not now. Maybe when I reach 4 million subscribers.", I said. "You're a YouTuber too?", she asked. I nodded, too tired to reply. She gawked at me while I stare at her weirdly. "Is there something on my face?", I asked. She averted her eyes quickly and blushed. "You okay?", I asked. We watched some Netflix, slight killing time. "Hey Dream. You might have clothes I can borrow? I really want to take a shower.", she asked. I nodded and handed her the spare towel I have and some toothbrush. She thanked me and walked to the bathroom. I read some tweets on Twitter then walked to my room and placed the clothes she would wear which are my white shirt and boxers as all of my clothes might be too big for her considering her 5'5 height with my 6'4.

I suddenly heard a crook and walked to where it is and opened the door to bump into a wet, and cold body? I looked down to see Lia on the ground, her towel as I gasped. "Oh gosh! I am so sorry!", I said and helped her up without looking at her. "Just leave please!", she squealed as I ran straight to the door and slammed it shut. What the hell just happened? 

Lia and I were quiet after that. No one talked. "Lia... About earlier...", I awkwardly started. "Can we just forget about it? The silence between is quite uncomfortable.", I finished and sighed. Suddenly I felt her tug on my shirt. I looked at her as she cupped my cheeks and lean in making my eyes widened. Her eyes were closed as her lips pressed on mine. She started tugging on my hair and pressed her chest on mine. I felt myself slowly kissing back, wrapping my hands on her waist, but then the memory of Sam and the guy kissing went in my mind, then Lia's boyfriend.

I pulled away and looked at her eyes and saw two emotions. Love and confusion. "What was that about?", I questioned as he stares at my green orbs. She just smiled at me and leaned her head on mine which I pulled away. "I'm sorry Lia. I can't break anyone's relationship. Nonetheless, your relationship with your lover.", I sighed. She looked at me with pain in her eyes. "What do you mean, my lover Dream? If you're talking about Evan, I and him are done. Why did you push me away Dream?" she asked, making me look at her brown orbs, softening my gaze.

"Because...."

Sorry for the Cliffhanger. Hehe. I published twice since I'm afraid I won't publish this week because of what I had said in the last chapter. Thanks for understanding and Thank you for reading! Bye guys!