32 - Party: Day 5

Hey guys! Just want to say Thank you for 1,000 reads! Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

 I woke up to see Lia laying down beside me. I got up and walked to the bathroom with a towel in my hand. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I also decided to shave so I grabbed my shaving creme and shaved my face then came out fresh with a towel wrapped around my waist. I grabbed my bag and grabbed some t-shirt and some trunks I bought yesterday on the way home. I wore my boxers than the trunks and polo, all the buttons are undone. I grabbed my sunglasses to have a morning walk on the shore. I walked outside and took a deep breath and brought it out. I saw Sam on the beanie outside drinking coffee.

 strange... She doesn't wake up this early unless she has a nightmare. 

 I shrugged the thought and decided to enjoy the sun for a while. I feel a bit tired, but I can make it today. I still got at least 3 hours of sleep. I started walking around until I heard someone call my name. I looked behind to see the woman I met yesterday morning. 

 "Hey Dreamy boy.", she said.

 "Hello.", I weirdly said forgetting her name. 

 "You don't know me, do you? You already forgot my name?", she asked making me chuckle nervously. 

 "No, I know you and your name.", I lied. 

 "Really? What is my name?", she asked. 

 I scratched the back of my neck and thought of a random name. 

 "Your name is Pearl?", I guessed with a questioning tone. 

 She chuckled as I looked away, embarrassed. 

 "It's Peril Dreamy boy.", she said and grabbed my arm, bringing it to her chest.

 I chuckled weirdly and pulled my arm away. 

 "You look more good looking without your stubble baby.", She flirted making me cringe inside.

 "Thank you.", I forcefully smiled and continued my walk.

 "So, wanna go on a date together tonight at my place?", she flirted while walking beside me.

 I stopped and thought of an excuse. Gosh, what am I gonna say? 

 "Sorry, I don't think my girlfriend would like that.", I lied while making an emotionless expression. 

 "Last time I checked yesterday, she wasn't nowhere to be seen.", she smirked.

 "Nothing like a simple fuck can make a man satisfied.", she said and pulled the necklace I was wearing that my father gave me when I was a child. 

 I cleared my throat weirdly. 

 "I'm sorry, I just can't. I'm not the guy you think I am. The guy who fucks and go.", I said and walked away, furious that she accused as a damn manwhore. 

 I went back to the beach house, the mood clearly messed up. I sat down as Sam gave me a cup of coffee which I thanked her. I took a sip as the creaminess of it made my mood slightly better. I then remember what had happened yesterday. 

 F L A S H B A C K

 "Nothing at all!", I said and laughed.

 Without a reply, a pair of lips were pressed on mine as my eyes widened. Her hands went to my hair, messing it as I froze then soon melted and kissed back with the same amount of passion. The kiss suddenly got heated as her hand went under my t-shirt. A groan escaped my mouth as we pulled away for air. My lips suddenly crawled to her jawline, trailing wet kisses to her and neck as she bent her head to the side to give more access. A moan escaped her mouth as I suddenly stopped. I looked at her to see lust and passion in her eyes. 

 "We should stop before we do something we'll surely regret.", I whispered as I fixed my shirt.

 She huffed and fixed her robe. I chuckled and peck her lips and layed down. That was heated.I liked it a lot. 

 E N D   O F    F L A S H B A C K

 I sighed weirdly. I took another sip until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked who it was to see Candice smiling. 

 "Thanks for accompanying me yesterday when we went to visit mom and Drista.", she said. 

 "No problem. I enjoyed it too anyways. So after this week, you're gonna leave for LA?", I asked.

 "Yeah. We can't leave the house. They might sell it.", she sighed.

 "But I did enjoy our time together as siblings.", she added making me smile. 

 "I did too sis.", I said and hugged her as she hugged back.

 My phone suddenly rang as I answered it.

 "Hello?", I answered. 

 "Good morning Dream. It's Max.", he greeted. 

 "Oh, a pleasant morning to Max. Is there a problem?", I asked. 

 "There's no problem. In fact, I'm here for a piece of good news. The house would be done on Sunday. We would like you to be here to inspect your house. It is indeed possible to make a house in less than a year as long as there are so many workers.", Max said. 

 "That is definitely good news! My sister would be discharged next week! We would have time to make her room. Thank you for the news and I would surely go there on Sunday morning.", I exclaimed making Candice look at me weirdly. 

I ended the call and smiled brightly.

 "Who was that?", Candice asked. 

 "Oh, it's my surprise to Drista. It would be ready on Sunday. And I want all of us here to see it first before she does.", I smiled. 

 "I see...", she nodded and shrugged it off.

 I finished my drink and threw it. 

 "Anyways, what are your plans for today's activity. You'd be the one hosting until Saturday. Then Sunday would be enjoying time.", I said making Candice smirked devilishly.

 "Oh, it is a simple game. It would take beers though. It will be our game till night.", she said.

 Oh boy.....

And that would end this chapter! Since I reached 1k reads, I would do a special thing for y'all. Please wait for later okay? Stay safe and I love you all!