4 - Florida

Hey guys. Here I am again for another chapter! Thank you all so much for 36 reads! You guys are amazing. Anyways, Enjoy the chapter! Sorry for publishing it a little late as I'm still busy with school works. 

Dream's Point of View

 Waking up, and went for a little jog to get my clothes on the car, but I saw a box with a sticky note on the cover. 'Have a nice day cutie. Call me: * ******'Taking the note with a questioning look. I took the box and opened it to see some boxers, jogging pants, and some dry-fitted shirt with some Nike shoes. I smiled, thinking of the generosity of the person. I took the box and walk back inside. Dropping it on the bed, I stripped and walked to the bathroom. After a soothing bath, I heard a knock. I wrapped myself with a towel and walked to the door. I peaked on the door to see the same woman from yesterday. "Hello sir.", the woman smiled. "Oh, hello. Is there a problem?", I asked. "Um, no. My friends kept bugging me yesterday so I came here to ask. Can we like to hang out?", the woman blushed making me shock. "Oh, um...", I stuttered, not really knowing what to say. "Is it a yes?", she asked. I cleared my throat and softly said, "Sorry, I can't. I have no time."She smiled awkwardly. "Oh, it's fine.", she said weirdly. I looked at her questioningly. She suddenly pushed the door open making me walked back in surprise. "Woah what the hell!", I gasped. "You are mine. Mine alone!", she yelled while holding my chest. I cringed and pushed her out of the room and slammed the door and locked it. What the hell? I hastily wore my clothes, putting the box on the bed, and grabbed my phone keys and my wallet. Walking down, I gave a small tip to the desk lady and left the hotel. Getting in my car and wore my sunglasses and drove away.Taking off my glasses to see the billboard. 'Welcome to Florida'. Feeling proud, I took a deep breath and released. I walked to the nearest Mcdonald's for my late lunch as I hadn't eaten breakfast after that weird woman in that hotel. 

It was 3 PM now and I am starving. I ordered some burgers, fries, 2 piece chicken, with a side of Mc flurry and coke. I parked my car in the parking lot and ate my food. I checked my food and decided to rent a hotel for a while until I get a decent job. I finished my meal and drove to a 3-star hotel. I walked in and rented a room. I placed my clothes neatly in the closet there. Laying down on my bed feeling the pain in my back and shut my eyes. I haven't posted a video in a week already. I checked my last video, the first-ever Minecraft speedrunner vs hunter. Looking at the views and saw 5,000,000 million views. I checked my bank account to see that there are a million dollars. My jaw dropped and stood up. "No way!", I exclaimed. I instantly called my mom. She answered with a panicked voice. "Yes Dream hello? Is there something wrong?", she asked with a worried tone. "Hey, mom. I have a piece of amazing news for you! Remember the channel I made when I was 16?", I questioned. "Yeah?", she asked. "Mom! I reached 3 million subscribers AND I have 1 million dollars on my account!", I exclaimed. "You're joking, right? Not a good joke son, you almost got me.", she chuckled. "Mom no. I'm serious!", I said with a warm smile. "Really? Oh my God Dream!", Mom exclaimed. "I am so proud of you my little boy.", mom sobbed making me smile. "Don't cry mom.", I cheered her up. "You deserve every one of good things in your life. Especially with your kindness and independence.", mom said. "I'll send you some gifts soon mom. For now, I will have to rest. I just arrived in Florida minutes ago. After a long drive from Texas to Florida.", I said and yawned. "Take lots of rests and gifts aren't needed son.", she soothingly spoke. "Bye, mom. I love you.", I softly said and dropped my phone to the table near my bed. I'll buy a house for myself tomorrow. This will be my new life with a brand new start. Time to explore my new home. The home I will learn to love.

Thank you for reading! I know it is pretty short, but I will make the next chapter extra special. Also, if you aren't already, please follow, vote, and comment on your favorite part or things I should improve in. I love you guys so much! See you guys in the next chapter.