33 - I like him(I like her)

Dream's Point of View

 We ate lunch silently at the dining table as Candice announced that our activity would start at 4 so we could rest for now. I felt restless still so after I ate, I went back to my and Lia's room. I removed the polo I was wearing making my upper body bare. I layed down and sighed. The last 4 days after my birthday was amazing. I stared at the ceiling, smiling at myself. Soon, I heard the door opened. I closed my eyes. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

 Lia's Point of View

 After earlier's kiss. I cannot contain myself anymore. I really liked Dream. But when I saw him with that woman bothered me so bad. I just want to let that woman know that Dream was MINE, but I had nothing to prove. I just layed down on that bed, crying my eyes out that I cannot get the man I liked. I even heard that woman have the audacity to raise her voice when she said that Dream should go to her room tonight. The nerves literally. Luckily, Dream denied it, but once he said that his girlfriend won't like that. I felt my heart shatter. He has a girlfriend. All my feelings for him hit me hard and was dreaming that that girlfriend he was referring to was me. I sighed and got up after crying for about an hour or two. I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself. I wore a simple sundress and underneath is my bikini. I looked at my reflection and frowned. My eyes were red from crying. I splashed my face with water and saw a pimple on my forehead. Thanking the bangs I had, I covered it and walked out with my slippers on. I walked to the cabin to see Dream on the chair outside deep in thoughts. Candice came out and sat beside Dream. I went in and ate some cereal that was there. I poured the milk and cereal into my bowl then ate while scrolling through Twitter. 

 T I M E       S K I P

After Candice told everyone about the activity that will be held at 4 o'clock, it was still 12. I saw Dream stand up and left. I decided to excuse myself to finally confess. I need to bring these feelings I had for him before it is still too late. It is late since he already has a girlfriend, but I wanted to say it. I entered soon to see him fast asleep in bed topless. His toned muscles taunting me to touch it. I didn't want to wake him up. I will tell him when he is awake. The thought of telling him made me feel weak. I sat on the bed caressing his perfect face. 

 "How can a man be so damn perfect like you, Dream?", I muttered to myself.

 I took a deep breath then felt the urge to just tell him when he's asleep and not in person. As long as I said it. It will make me feel better. "I know I should say this when you are awake Dream, but I don't have the guts to tell you when you are in a relationship. I like you. So damn much it hurts to hear that you are in a relationship.", I whispered and kissed his forehead. I then felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at him to see him smiling in his sleep. I smiled sadly knowing that he's imagining his girlfriend that's why he suddenly hugged me. I sighed and remove my slippers as he turned to the side, bringing me with him. His light snores made me enjoy the moment while it lasts. I really like your Dream. If only you knew. 

*

*

*

 Dream's Point of View

 Does she like me? Does she really? I can't bring myself to tell her that I like her too, but I can't. I had to pretend to sleep. Thinking of it brought a smile to my face. How can Lia like someone like me? I then heard a small sob. I slightly opened my eyes to see tears in Lia's eyes. I moved my thumb to wipe it off. I won't say that I don't like her, 'cause I do. A lot as well. I would have to confess too. But not today. I was planning to confess on Sunday. Our last day here. Can she wait for me?