40 - The Gamer's Lover

Hey guys! I am back for another chapter! This would be the last chapter sadly as I've extended it way too much already. Do await for the Sequel of this! Also, I want to say thank you for the continuous support! I love you all! Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

It has been a week ever since Sam stayed with us. Sometimes, I get annoyed since both these grown females fight once in a while. Plus, the added stress of taking care of Drista and Damon. Walking down the stairs to see Damon playing with his action figures and my youtooz. 

"Hey, kid.", I greeted, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, dad!", he greeted back with a wide smile.

I grabbed one of his action figures and started playing with him with a smile, remembering my childhood. We soon heard someone coming down to see Sam there, a small baby bump showing. Come to think of it, where is her other child?

"Hey, Dream.", she greeted emitting a smile on my way.

"Hello to you too Sam.", I plainly said and continued playing with my brother.

"Dream, can I talk to you privately?", she asked making me nod at her and pointed in the kitchen.

We walked inside the kitchen, as I sat down on the chair.

"Why'd you call me here?", I asked.

"Dream, I know why you were looking at me earlier. If you are wondering where my other child is. He is dead. He was killed by his father when I got to his house. That's why I went here to ask for help. Thank you for helping me.", she spoke causing me to smile a little and nod.

"What are friends for?", I said with a smile. 

She got near and wrapped her arms around me. I patted her back friendly and pulled away.

"I gotta go back to Damon. Nice talking with you Sam.", I said and walked out to Damon to see Lia already playing with him.

I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist making her squeal.

"Hello baby.", I said with a smile.

"Ew! Dad just called Iya baby!", Damon gasped loudly making me throw my head back and laugh.

Lia smacked my arm playfully as I laugh louder. 

"Don't do that again you stupid imbecile.", she shrieked as I smiled innocently.

"Do what baby? I didn't do anything.", I asked innocently.

"You scaring me piece of shit!!", she spoke lowly, signalling she was growing pissed.

"I'm offended baby. You hurt me.", I faking held my chest, feeling hurt and pouted.

"Damn you and your cute face.", she muttered.

"Lucky you, this cute faced guy is your boyfriend.", I emitted, smiling.

She smiled back and continued to play with Damon. I walked to them acting like the monster, joining their fun.