39 - 2 for 1

Hey guys! I am back for another chapter! Thank you all for 1.68k reads! We are growing near 2k reads! Thank you all for the continuous support! Thank you also for we had ranked 

#1 in Sssniperwolf

#16 in Plots

#2 in Sausage

Thank you for it again! Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

My eyes widened as I looked at the boy in front of me. He looks so young. Tears poured down my eyes as the young boy mindlessly played with his toy. 

 "Hello Damon.", I said with a smile making him look at me.

 He stared at me until he suddenly dif something that shocked everyone. He ran towards me and jumped in my lap. 

 "Father!!", he squealed making my eyes widened.

 Does he think I am dad? He did have green eyes like mine. 

 "No Damon. It's me your brother, Dream.", I said with a smile.

 "No! You're my father! Uncle Max kept telling me how good of a father you are when you asked him to build a house!!", he squealed causing me to look at Max who gave me a shrug.

 A tear slipped in my eyes as I hugged him tightly. I may not be his father, but he is my brother. I can still be his father in his eyes. This sweet little boy who's known to be my brother. He thinks I am his father. He thinks he's my son. Candice and mom burst into tears as they watch me hug Damon. 

 "Hello, Auntie Candice! Grandma Clarissa! I am Damon.", Damon said childishly making them shot their eyes at me.

 "Hello, Damon! Finally, I have a playmate!", Drista squealed making me stare at her.

 Damon walked to where Lia was as Lia tensed up. I held her hand, signaling her to calm down. 

 "Who is this father?", he asked as he touched Lia's hand. 

 "That's... My girlfriend, Lia.", I said making Damon look at me and smiled goofily.

 "Then you are my mothe!", he said missing the letter r.

 Mom chuckled as he gestured Damon to go to her. Damon walked to him, jumping in the process. 

 "Superman is coming to you Grandma!!", he said, jumping into mom's lap giggling.

 "About that attitude. I forgot to mention his disorder. He's been diagnosed with Fantasy Prone Personality. He is very playful and imagines life as a supernatural world where he can fly as he did. He Daydreams a lot and plays all night long. He needs attention or he will whine and fall into anxiety. But as of the diagnostic. Parent's support is needed here. He thinks your the father Dream. Once he gets to be responsible enough, he can get out of this disorder if possible.", Max explained, clearing the questions in my head.

So he thinks I am the father because I got dad's eyes? Emerald green is very rare which adds up to why he thinks that way.

"Dad, I'm sleepy.", Damon said, yawning.

 Mom brought Damon in my lap as he rests on my arms. We broke the silence as the food arrives.

"Let's eat.", Max said as they started munching in their while Lia feed me as I had Damon in my hand. 

He has the same hair like mine. It doesn't surprise me why he thought I was his father in the first place since we looked identical to each other. He's so adorable. I smiled because he doesn't have to suffer my condition of ADHD. Fantasy Prone Personality might be easier than ADHD. 

Hopefully...

*

We arrived at home, me carrying Damon and Drista following Lia. Mom and Candice went back to LA because of the house. I laid Damon in my room as I sighed. I walked to Drista's room to see Drista sleeping and Lia watching her intently. I can't help but smile. I walked to her and whispered at the crook of her neck

."You look like a loving mother watching her child.", I whispered.

She shivered and looked at me.

"You'd be a great father or brother to Damon. Just give him time.", she said making me sigh.

I nodded at her as we walked to my room to see Damon sleeping peacefully. We both layed next to him as a smile threatened to escape my lips. Is this how it feels like to have a child? The words Nick said made me wonder. When will we really have a child of our own? Let the future hold what's waiting for me. For now, I shut my eyes as I fell into a deep slumber.

*

I woke to feel some shake me.

"Dad! I hear someone knocking on the door.", Damon cried making me rub my eyes sleepily.

"What?", I asked yawning.

"Someone's knocking on the door.", Damon said wrapping an arm around me.

I chuckled thinking he was just kissing, but the knicking became loud as I stared at Lia who was looking at the door. I eyed Damon as Lia nodded and took her. I walked to the door and opened it to see Sam standing there.

"Sam? What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Dream... I was... Here because... Well, uh...", she stuttered as I crossed my arm with a rose brow.

"Hmm?", I hummed.

"Dream... I'm pregnant again... The man who did this left me for another slut. I don't know where to go.", she cried making my eyes widened.

She's pregnant with the man she's with when she left.

"Why come to me?", I asked.

"You're the only person I know that won't abandon me as your friend.", she spoke.

Sighing, I opened the door.

"Who is that dad?", Damon asked as Sam looked at me shocked.

"You have a child?", she exclaimed, sounding pissed.

"Well, technically–"

"Yes he has.", Lia said, glaring at Sam.

They both glared at each other making me widen my eyes.

"What's the matter with the both of you?", I asked as Sam wrapped an arm around me.

"Nothing babe. Lia dear, get out of Dream's room please.", Sam said.

"This is our room technically.", she spat making me smirk at her possessiveness.

 I see how it is. 2 women fighting over me. 

 How egoistic can I be?