25 - Dinner & Activity

Hey guys! I am here again for another chapter! Just want to say thank you for 650 reads! I wasn't expecting this. Love you guys! enjoy.

Dream's Point of View

 The food arrived as I fixed it on the long table outside. Right now Tubbo is burying Tommy and Wilbur on the sand while Sam and Nick, who is wearing the polo I left on the Kayak boat, splashed each other on the water. Lia is somewhere with Candice, probably taking photos. I lean on the porch and stared at them in awe. The important thing is that they are enjoying themselves. That is my goal when it comes to guests. I saw Lia and Candice approaching here with wide smiles on their faces. They went inside and went inside their room, giggling for who knows why. I shook my head and layed down on the wooden sofa, wearing my glasses. I layed down, thinking of Drista's health. Hoping that she won't have any more casualties. I am also worried about .mom. She is the only family I had left, and losing her will crush me well. I felt quite sleepy as I slowly fell asleep. 

 :::::::::::::::::::::

 I woke up with a loud crash. I ran inside to see everyone laughing as I saw them watching a movie. Now, they were looking at me. "Ignore me. I panicked when I heard a loud crash. Anyways, it's already 7. Let's eat.", I said making them all jump up and walk outside. We unwrapped the Pig roast, shrimps, crabs, seaweeds, and rice. I placed a rack of beer on the side and a jug of cold water, and a jug of pineapple juice if they prefer that. We started digging the food. Slicing the pig into pieces, while the rest went for the kinds of seafood. I placed some meat on my plate and a cup of pineapple juice. After that time, I am now avoiding liquor for this time. I sat down on the chair there and ate while they stayed inside. I knew that we are to make another activity for the night so it won't be boring. So I planned something. They ate and chatted with each other as I saw Sam and Lia talking to each other without ripping each other's heads off. I smiled at that and continued eating. I took my plate to the sink and finished my pineapple juice then threw it into the trash. I walked outside and on the sand. I layed down and look at the view. It was better at night. The stars are shining, and so was the moon. I remember my dad telling me that if I missed him or I needed help. I should look at the stars because he is one of them in the big, endless blue sky. I layed down, not caring that the towel I was wearing as my clothing gets dirty. "I know you can hear me, father. I just want to let you know that I love you, and thank you for making me the man I am now. I am proud to be called your son.", I said and smiled. I stood up, ready to go back inside, and started the challenge.

 The Lockout of Heaven challenge.

 After dinner, I gathered them all up and have a big closet to fit at least 4 people. "You guys might be wondering why I have this closet here right?", I asked. They all nodded their head. "I have 3 bowls here. Inside these 2 bowls are names of yours. I would pick 1 boy and 1 girl and they would be locked inside for a random number using this bowl which contains the time like 10 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours max. You can do anything you want. It is soundproof. You can confess, do something nasty or do anything. The ones who are waiting are gonna have to wait and pray that they would be picked with their favorite person or some sort.", I explained making them nod. "Since it is just us. I decided to invite the staff here.", I said as the staff came in and sat down respectfully. "Let us begin!", I exclaimed as I picked 2 papers on 2 bowls. "First is Tommy and Sam!", I announced making Tommy stand up while Sam frowned. "You would be staying inside for.", I paused and picked a paper. "30 minutes. Enjoy!", I said and pushed them inside the closet and locked it. I added some AC there so they can cool down and oxygen tanks if they somehow cannot breathe inside. They stayed there for 30 minutes. We let them out to see Tommy red and was glaring at Sam who is smirking at him and walked to her room. I gave Tommy a weird look as he rolled his eyes. "That woman is evil!", he exclaimed and walked to his room. "Uh... Next is Wilbur and Stella.", I said. One of the 4 staff who entered stood up and walked to the closet. "You'll be staying for 5 minutes. Make it count you two.", I said, and got 2 names for the next turn. Nick and Candice. I looked at Candice who's head is leaning on Nick's shoulder. I glared at both of them as they noticed me, they pulled away. I got their time which was 1 hour. I had to let my sister get locked with my best friend. I swear, if something happens I am gonna rip his head off if he dares hurt my older sister. Their time is off as I saw both of them smiling at each other. I saw a red stain of lipstick on Nick's cheek and lips and Candice's lipstick messed up. I felt my ear erupt from fumes. Both of them looked at me as Nick smiled awkwardly as Candice gave me a look that says 'I am fine. Stop being so overprotective.' I sighed and nodded.

 "Next is Tubbo and Jane.", I said making Tubbo jump to his seat, excited. Both of them went inside as I locked them in for 1 hour and 30 minutes. "To speed up the process, I already make it fast. Next would be Daniel and Samantha. Then me and Lia I. You guys would stay for 2 hours while we stay inside for 50 minutes. Is it fine for y'all?", I asked. They looked at each other and nodded. "While we wait for their time, come. Let us eat.", I said as I lead them outside where the food was. We started eating while Lia dozed off on the couch in the living room. An hour and a half passed we let them out. Then it was our turn. It was pretty boring since both of us are tired. It was 12 AM already. We finished our time as Lia walked to her room with the girls. I thanked the staff who came and locked the door. I sat on the couch and layed down. I fell asleep just as my head hit the pillow.

Such a tiring day.