26 - Party: Day 3

Hey guys! I am so sorry for posting so late! I tried, but the network today here is slow. I am so sorry. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

 I woke up earlier than them as usual. I went to the kitchen and made some fresh coffee. Added a few cream and sugar then took a sip. I walked outside to see the sunrise. For me, Sunrise and Sunset are the best things. I would always wake up like a kid at 5 AM to watch the sunrise and stay at 5 PM to watch the sunset. It was my daily task I would do and would never miss our even if I had ADHD. I sighed and remembered my past. The ADHD. Depression, and struggles in school. Time my ADHD got cured because of me maintaining my mental state. I smiled at the thought. I missed dad. He and his mom helped me always when it comes to my disorder. I want to visit them, but I know she wanted me to entertain my friends and enjoy my weekend with my sister. I was lost in my thought to realize that there's a hand wrapped around my waist. I looked back to see Sam smiling at me. "You were always an early bird.", she commented. I turned around and got rid of her hands off my waist. "What's wrong?", she asked. "I'm not comfortable with it.", I deadpanned. "Can't we just get back together?", she asked. "I'm afraid not.", I sighed. "Why?", she asked.

 I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. I feel like a kid still. I cannot focus on a single task for a long period of time. Am I getting my ADHD back? "Is it because of her?", she asked through gritted teeth. I know who she is talking about. I just knew it. "No. It's not her. Nor is it you. It's me. I don't want a relationship! Nor am I gonna get back to you. Please, understand that and do not accuse my best friend that it is because of her since all she does is give advice and help me.", I raised my voice on the word relationship, but whispered the 'Nor am I gonna get back to you. She looked at me with pain in her eyes. Lia was on the door with messy hair, clearly saying that she just woke up. "What's happening?", she yawned. Sam gave her the death stare and whispered something to Lia before hitting her shoulder. Lia stared at me like I did something. I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug. I really needed one. I needed to feel human once more. I feel like a Lion's cub who is nothing without his parents. Lia was surprised. She didn't move but was just frozen there, unable to move. I pulled away and smiled at her. "I really needed the hug... Thank you.", I smiled and went back to my seat. I took a sip of coffee and relaxed a bit. I decided to cool down. I changed into another pair of trunks I bought at the nearby store here and some apply sunscreen. Today, we will just basically play beachball, then pool fight. I walked to the cold water and started diving in. The water felt nice and I felt calm. I pushed my hair to the side as it was touching my eyes. I watched the endless water in front of me. A vision came to my mind. A vision that I never knew I would have. A vision in which, my best friend is there. She is in my arms. The warmth of her body on mine. Her breast pressed on my chest. Her hand touching my bare chest as her petite, naked figure rubbed on my lean one. The feeling is immaculate and sexual. For the weird fact that I actually liked the feeling. 

I shook the dirty thoughts in my mind. After a while, I went back to the house and dried myself with a towel. I can see that everyone is awake and is eating breakfast. "Hey, guys! I can see that you're awake.", I said. "No, we're asleep.", Candice deadpanned. "Drop the attitude sis. You might be older than me, but I do not approve of that.", I said while looking at Nick and Candice sitting together. They both blushed and move away from each other. "Anyways, let's start our next activity. Which do you prefer, Beachball or Poolfight?", I asked. "What kind of Poolfight?", Tommy asked. "Oh, nothing simple. Girls go to the back of boys. There would be 2 pairs who will try to knock the woman off the guy's shoulder but only by pushing each other but I'll add a twist. The one who wins would receive 1,000 dollars in cash!", I said smiling while they all looked at me with shock then turned into a challenging look. "Okay then! Let's do it.", Sam said. "First thing we should do is find your partner.", I said as they grouped up into 2. Tommy and Lia. Wilbur and his girlfriend who arrived yesterday. Nick and Candice. Lastly, Tubbo and Sam. We all gathered outside on the sand. "The first battle would be Wilbur and Tommy.", I said as they walked to the water with the girls on their back. "Best of 3 rounds! Whoever wins will battle the one who wins and the loser will battle the loser. Is that fair?", I asked them as they nodded. The battle begins. 

Wilbur took the victory as Tommy and Lia shook hands with them and went back. Wilbur soon followed with his girlfriend. "Next one is Nick and Tubbo.", I said as they battled. The game was a close game of 1 - 1. They fought once more as Nick and Tubbo tried to stay balanced with both women sprawling each other. In the end, Nick and Candice took the victory. I checked at the time to see that it was already 1 PM. "Let us continue the game this afternoon. For now, let us eat!", I said. They all nodded and walked back to the house to shower and prepare as we are gonna eat on the buffet here.

Bless God for giving us FOOD!