37 - Ecstasy

Hey guys! I am back for another chapter! I'm sorry for those who are waiting for the chapter. Also, I am sorry for my sudden news of this being the final chapter. I would extend it to another chapter for now. Just wait for the sequel I would publish soon. For now, I am publishing yet, another book that includes Lia and Dream. This time. I won't be spoiling it. I published the Book Teaser earlier on YouTube. Here is the video! Please no hate. this is my first time making it. I hope you liked it! The full trailer would be done soon. For now, enjoy this. I used CapCut for those who are wondering what I used to edit this.

I know it is bad. Hope you liked it though? Leave your thoughts in the comment! Enjoy this ahem. ahem... Lovely chapter.

Dream's Point of View

 Waking up as lights were trying to break in the blinds. I looked to my side to see Lia sleeping peacefully. Her bareback facing me as memories of last night shot to my head. I smiled brightly, knowing that I had claimed her. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and saw the texts from mom. 

 Hey. Didn't wanna wake u up. Candice and I will pick Drista at the hospital and go for a snack. Meet us at Mcdonald here in Orlando at 3. We're gonna meet your little brother.

 I read it as I nodded to myself. I felt the bed move as I looked at Lia who was now staring at me. I smiled as my eyes landed on her bare chest. I looked back at her as she blushed and covered her chest using the blanket. Smirking at her as I held her hand. 

 "You don't have to hide it. I have seen it all yesterday. You are perfect baby.", I commented with a smile as her grip on the blanket loosen.

 I leaned in for a kiss as she went on top of me. 

I knew I was getting hard because of the tightness of my boxers. She knew it too as she playfully rubbed her ass on my crotch. Groaning loudly, I bit her lips hard making her open them as I clashed my tongue with hers. Feeling her moan in my mouth, I cupped her ass, giving it a little squeeze. She pulled away and jumped on my crotch making me gasp. 

 "So impatient are we?", I smirked at her making her lean her head and on my neck, biting it.

 A groan escaped my mouth as she trailed her tongue down my jawline to my v-neck down to my abs. Feeling her mouth grow lower to the hem of boxers. Another groan escaped my lips. 

 Mature Content! Read at your own risk!

She pulled the cloth down and moved her hand on my erected member. She moved her hand up and down as a pang of pleasure swarmed my body. She brought her head down as she licked the tip then swallowed my full length, choking at the process. Her head bobbing up and down as I felt myself near. My stomach tightened, the pleasure, overwhelming me making my mind blank. 

 "I'm close.", I moaned out as her mouth bobbed faster.

 I released as she brought her mouth out, licking the juice on her mouth as I stared at her with pure love. I pulled her and kissed her lips lovingly.