Epilogue

Hey guys! As promised, I published it when I saw that this book hit 2k reads and it did in less than a month! Thank you all for the support! I love you all and thank you also for making me reach rank #1 in Sssniperwolf! I love you all! As I've said, don't archive this book yet! I will publish something here soon. If this reaches 3k that is. I will give a big surprise for you all! Just you wait and hopefully make me achieve that 3k? I know it's big, but I know we can reach it! Continue to spread the love and happiness! I know shit sometimes goes not the way we like it to be, but do not give up! No matter what! Whether it's family problems. Mental health issues and such, never give up! Find a way to solve it!

Take it from me :)

ENJOY!!!!

Dream's Point of View

 ± 2 Years later ±

 It has been 2 years ever since I and Lia dated. The smile on my face never left when I was with her with Drista and Damon. 

In fact, Damon learned so much in school with honors and all.

Drista decided to be homeschooled as she is still traumatized as to what had happened to her. I cannot blame her. She has always been the bundle of joy in our family.

Today is finally the day I turn 22.

"Hey Birthday boy.", Lia greeted, walking towards me with a smile.

"Hey Lia.", I smiled back while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"My man is finally 22. I cannot believe how grown you have been.", Lia joked.

"At least I'm not old like you.", I stuck my tongue out as she slapped my chest playfully.

I chuckled at her cuteness as she pouted and got out of my hold. I can't help but fall in love over and over again with this woman.

"You know I'm kidding.", I sheepishly smiled making her smile and giggle.

"Hey Dream!", Drista's voice boomed as she jumped on my arms.

"Someone woke up very energetic.", I teased.

"Who wouldn't? It's your birthday!!", she squealed.

"Ain't that bad? I'm getting old. And so are you.", I smiled at her.

"Don't ruin my mood!", she pouted.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Stop!!!", she grumbled.

She slapped my hand away and pulled me to the kitchen, leaving Lia behind in the living room. 

 "I have so much planned for you. Come come! Let's go to the mall!", she said, smiling.

"Drista. You know how much I hate malls right?", I asked. 

Yeah, but this should be an exception! Come on! I'll treat you lunch if you did!", she gave me the puppy eyes making it hard to say no.

"As long as there is free food, I'm game.", I smiled making her squeal and literally run up the stairs to change.

Chuckling, I walked up to change into a blue polo shirt and jeans. Brushing my hair, I walked down to see Drista waiting for me, wearing a crop top and jeans.