38 - Damon

Hello guys! I am back with another chapter! I read the comments and I am thankful that you loved it! The feedbacks are pleasing! I also wanted to ask for suggestions for upcoming books. I have one, and I am going to try to make it as soon as possible. Please wait for future announcements on my account conversations, so better follow to be aware of the updates :). Anyways, enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

 Taking our plates on the dishwasher, I walked to the living room where my box of the computer is. I smiled remembering when I found out about the money and my success. I walked back to my room and set it up on the computer desk there built-in already. I set it up, plugging all the necessary things that needed to be plugged. Plugging in the wires of the mouse, keyboard, and others. I opened it, setting it up. I Downloaded Minecraft and all those things. I sighed, knowing this would be a whole game-changing experience as I use my laptop to play. It isn't bad, but this computer would help me a bunch. Rubbing my chin, I noticed I had stubble. I mean. I was always the type of guy to have a shaved face, but a simple stubble won't change who I am so I let it grow. I walked down to see Lia sitting on the chair reading a book. I walked up to her and layed next to her. 

 "Hey baby.", I spoke lovingly.

 "Hey.", she greeted and pushed her glasses to her nose. 

 "Whatcha reading there?", I asked.

 "Oh, nothing. Just a novel.", she said dropping the book on the coffee table.

 Going on top of her playfully as she looked at my emerald eyes. Every time I look at this girl, I keep falling all over again. 

 "What are you doing to me Lia?", I huskily spoke.

 She wrapped her hands on my neck and kissed me like it's the last time she would ever kiss me. I kissed her back with the same force, wrapping an arm around her waist as another supporting myself. The doorbell rang making us pull away. I smiled at Lia as she was flustered and blush, looking away. 

 "Why is little Lia shy?", I teased. 

 I chuckled as she didn't say anything. I opened the door to see Nick standing there. 

 "Hey bro.", I said. 

 "Hey! Just wanted to catch up with you since the last time we talked was 2 days ago. Gogy misses you.", he said making me chuckle.

 "Let's call him then. Come in!", I said, making way for him to enter. 

 "Who's that on the door baby?", Lia asked, standing up, but failed as she ended up groaning and sitting down.

 Nick looked at me then back to Lia.

 "What did I miss?", he asked, smirking at Lia.

 Lia blushed and buried her face in her hands, whining. 

 "Oh, nothing. We just... We are dating now.", I proudly said making Nick smile brightly.

"I knew something is going between you two! So when will I have some niece?", he asked making me choke on my own saliva.

 I coughed, making Nick laugh at me. 

 "We aren't really planning on that yet. Soon, Lia and I would have a football team of children.", I smirked at Lia making her stand up, and walked toward the chair I was sitting and slapping me playfully on my crotch.

 I laughed as she sat on my lap making Nick groan. Lia stuck her tongue at him playfully. 

 "Please, do your sexual stuff when I'm not here. It's quite disgusting you know?", he said making us laugh.

 "Anyways, I'll just get my laptop, you guys wait here.", I said as I placed Lia on the couch and walked upstairs.

 I opened our bedroom door and grabbed my laptop. Our bedroom. It sounded so perfect.I walked down to see them with lemon juice in their hands. I placed my laptop on the table and called George on Discord. It rang, but he answered it. 

 "Dream! Where the hell were you? I was getting worried since you didn't call me for 2 whole weeks!", George said.

 I and Nick laughed as Lia sat next to me, intertwining our hands. I opened my video as he stared at us in shock. 

 "What is Sapnap doing there?", George asked.

"I have a name you know?", Nick grumbled.

 "I know, and I don't care. Hey Alia.", George greeted as Lia waved shyly.

 We talked for hours until I checked the bottom right of my screen to see that it was already 2. 

 "I gotta go. I am going to meet my brother today. Who I told you about?", I said.

 "Okay then. See you tomorrow on our video!", George said. 

 I nodded as he ended the call. I shut my laptop as the three of us stretched. Nick also left as his mother is finding him. Lia and I walked up and get ready for the meet-up. I wore simple jeans and a white shirt as it was hot here in Florida today. After we were done, we walked outside, locked the door, and walked to my car. I started it and drove to the address mom sent me. 

 +++

 Parking on the parking lot, I went down to see them already seated, mom waving at us. We walked inside to see a 10-year-old boy sitting there with Max. Pulling a chair for Lia as she sat down, I walked to her side and sat next to her.Mom looked at me than her with a smile. Candice, on the other hand, is looking at me like I had grown 2 heads. Drista is smirking at Lia weirdly making Lia blush hard and looked in my direction. I looked at what Drista was looking at and saw her neck with a huge hickey and love bites. A smirk appeared on my lips as I lean to her ear. 

 "You wanted rough, I see. Let everyone see how good I can be with sex.", I whispered huskily making her turn red as a tomato. 

 "You're not good at it though.", she teased making me chuckle. 

 "Oh? Then how will you rate it?", I whispered.

 "It was heavenly. Giving it a score of 13/10.", she whispered, biting my ears as it heated up.

 "Okay, love birds. Enough of that. As much as I want a niece from Dream, I would also like to start this conversation.", Candice grumbled making us turn to her and turned slightly pink.

 "Dream, I would like you to meet your little brother, Damon."

Amazing! Dream finally met his long-lost little brother! Hope you liked the chapter and I would love to read more comments. It literally encourages me to write more for y'all! Stay safe and I always love you all soo much! Thank you so much for the 1.63k reads!