14 - Seconds Chances

Hey guys! I am here. I know I said I can't publish this week due to our exams, but I manage to make this chapter so might as well publish it. Anyways, enjoy guys!

Dream's Point of View

I stared at the person who blurted those words to see Evan with Sam. I pulled away quickly and felt my cheeks heat up. "What a friendly talk you both shared there.", Evan retorted. I sighed and looked at Lia who has her eyes on Sam. "So this is the reason why you won't come back to me. 'Cause you are with this whore. Can't believe you into girls who show their body with a sex tape with Evan, then has 2 criminal records and is a cheater.", she retorted making me look at Lia who's eyes were wide. "Is it true?", I asked Lia. "Of course it is. How naive are you Dreamy boy? Come back to me.", Sam said and was walking towards me when I put my hand in her direction and pulled Lia away from them. "Lia. Tell me if it is all true.", I said with hope in my eyes. "S-some were true. I was accused of cheating and my criminal records, but all are attempts of escape from things I haven't done. Sex tapes, there is none—", I then suddenly heard her voice. I looked at where the sound is going and saw Sam holding a tablet with a woman naked. I looked focus and saw that it was Lia. Not as in this Lia, but a fake one with Evan? I glared at Sam and looked at Lia. "What is that?", I whispered to her ears, making sure Sam didn't hear it. "Fake tapes of some haters who bashes me.", she whispered back, but I heard hesitation from her tone and that'd when I knew that it was really her. I sighed and gave distance between us. "I'm sorry. It was a mistake going here. I need to go.", I said and smiled at Lia before pulling Sam and called an uber. "What are you doing? Let me go Dream!", Sam exclaimed.

"Please. Can we just go home?", I said and gave her my famous puppy eyes that always work on her every time. She went silent and nodded her head. We got inside the car and drove to the Airport. "Why did you kiss her Dream?", Sam asked. "Why did you fuck him Sam?", I backfired as she glared at me. "Dream, I already told you! I was sorry!", she mumbled. "Sorry won't change the fact that you cheated on me. But, I know every person deserves a second chance. I forgive you Sam, but friendship is all I can give to you.", I said and gripped her hand and kissed her cheek. "You can hang out with any men you like. You are my friend, and friends always support each other. I hope you do the same way.", I said and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and let her lean on my shoulder. She sighed and leans closer. "I just missed us. I felt empty when you left months ago. I went back to the meds to make myself stable, but I fear it won't be enough for my sudden mood swings.", she sighed. "Whatever mayhem it may do, I will support you Sam.", I whispered. The plane ride took about an hour of travel and I was starving as it is 7 PM. We ordered pizza and sat down on the couch. They kiss and Lia shared were mind-blowing. But the thought of her lying to me still stings. I thought she would be the one who wouldn't play me, but I was wrong. I shook the feelings away as Sam and I cuddle on the couch. "It feels so good to be back in your arms Dream.", Sam sighed and leaned in closer. "I can't help but agree with you more.", I whispered. "What have I done to leave such a fine man like you?", she asked while rubbing my chest seductively. I stayed silent as memories started to flood back.

Our happy memories we shared as I smiled at that thought. She suddenly moved my face to hers and kissed my lips. Getting drawn by the moment I kissed back with the same passion, but it got hit and now we fought for dominance. Her arms are tugging on my shirt as mine on her waist, wrapped around like she's gonna slip away from my hands once more. The doorbell rang as we both pulled away, still tantalized by the kiss. "I guess the feelings I still felt for you never subsided. I can't help but feel bad for thinking that I would find another woman to love me again, but the only woman who is destined for me is you Sam.", I whispered and stood up, fixing my shirt that is lightly pulled up. I answered the door and the delivery is here. I paid for it and went in with the pizzas. "Who's hungry?", I asked as Sam laughed and rose her hand playfully. "Oh, I am!", she exclaimed as I dropped the pizza on the table. My phone suddenly rang. "Hold on let me answer this.", I excused myself and answered it. "Hello?", I answered

. "Break up with Sam, Dream Clay Anderson, or bad things will happen to your family. Not to mention, your precious sister, Drista.", a deep and eerie voice spoke.

Thank you for reading! I won't be blabbering the same things over and over, just, please. Follow me and vote? Thank you all and I will see you all in the next chapter. Love you guys, and stay safe! Bye guys!