19 - Updates

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. Anyways, Thank you all for 500 reads! We are growing near to 1,000 views! Also, we are already at chapter 19? It moves so quickly and Lia and Dream's relationship hadn't started so I'll add some spice here. Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

 After 3 days of Drista inside the hospital, they said another problem hit her. She will now stay at the hospital for a month and will be on home medication for a year or until she will feel better. I decided to call Max, the guy who I assigned to build the house. "Good morning sir, how are you?", he greeted. "I am fine, thank you.", I said smiling. "That is good to hear. To what pleasure did I have this phone call?", he asked. "How is the house doing?", I asked. "It is fine. It will be ready in 4 months earlier.", he said. "So about half a year before it is done?", I asked. "Yes sir.", he replied. "Well, can you hire more for this? My sister had an accident and will be home medicated in a year or so. So can I have it in 1 month?", I questioned. "It is possible, but the pay might be doubled since I would hire more men to construct the house. As you say that it is simple, it is possible to make the constructing faster.", he said. "The money is not a problem sir. I just need a place where my sister can freely recover.", I said. "It will be done, sir. I will instruct my men for this. Thank you for your time!", he said. "Thank you for understanding. Stay safe and I will see you in a month.", I said and ended the call. I decided to head home and take a bath. After the news blurted earlier, I feel stressed. I drove to my apartment and sighed. I removed my clothes and walk to the bathroom and took a bath.

 :::::::::::::::::::: 

 I went out and wore some jumpers and a white shirt and lay on my bed. I twist and turn, but nothing seemed to make me fall asleep. I then gave up and decided to watch. I then saw a channel where there is Lia. Sssniperwolf? The same words Drista said when Lia visited her. I clicked on it and watched some of her videos which are reaction videos. I see that she had 25.5 million subscribers already. I smiled at her success and continued watching. I finished one video of her then checked my channel to see what is going on. I saw that I already have 10 million subscribers! I never imagine myself being this successful, nor did I imagine myself to be famous. Sure I'm a speedrunner on Minecraft, but that's about it. I got up and decided to just have a chit-chat with mom for a while to kill time. I dialed mom, but someone called me first. I answered it and said, "Hello?""Hey Dream.", I heard Lia's voice speak. "Hey, Lia. New number?", I asked. "Yeah.", she smiled. "Why'd you call?", I asked. "Bored. Wanna meet up? Here at Florida right now.", she said. "Sure. Meet you at Starbucks.", I said. "Okay, bye.", she said. "Bye.", I replied and ended the call. I stood up and got some jeans and some graphic t-shirt and wore my white merch. I grabbed my keys and drove to Starbucks. 

 I arrived and saw her sitting there with her drink. I sat down next to her and greeted her, "Hey." "Hey.", she greeted back. "Where's my drink?", I asked. "She'll serve it later.", she said making me nod my head. "So, how are you?", I asked. "I'm fine. Just tired is all.", she said. "Why? Were you thinking of the cuddle we shared 3 days ago?", I smirked. "Shut up Dream, and no. I record myself at midnight. I did some hacks yesterday that's why I am sleepy.", she said making me chuckle. "Okay then.", I said. "Good morning ma'am. Sir Dream? Here is your drink.", she said and handed me a caramel frappucino. I thanked her as she left. "So, what are we gonna talk about?", I asked. "Let's talk about your jacket. I like it, where'd you get it?", she asked. "Oh, it's my merch.", I said chuckling. Her face went into shock. "Your merch?", she asked. "Yes, why?", I asked. "Nothing.", she smiled and threw her empty cup in the trash bin. "How's your sister?", she asked. "She's not doing well. She is diagnosed with another problem which affects her mental health because of the drug the guy drugged her to kidnap her.", I said sadly. "Oh, that is terrible news Dream. All prayers are given.", she said. "No worries. I know my sister will fight this. She is your fighter.", I said smiling. "That's great to hear.", she said. I suddenly felt a handhold mine. I looked at her brown eyes, then down to her hand on mine. "What's wrong?", I asked. "It just feels so good to have your hand on mine.", she whispered. For some reason, it did felt good. Our eyes met and none of us dared to look away. Her face slowly growing near mine. I can smell her minty breath as she closed her eyes with her lips parted. I shook my head and cleared my throat and looked away awkwardly. "What's wrong?", she asked. "Nothing, it's just...", I paused and looked at her eyes which were filled with pain and confusion. Those brown eyes seemed to make my stomach flutter. The feeling of our past kiss pushed me to brush the strand of hair covering her face and tuck it on the back of her ear. I suddenly grabbed her chin and brought her face close. I close my eyes and close the distance between us when I heard my phone ring. I gave a small kiss on her forehead and smiled at her making her blush. I answered the phone while clearing my throat. 

"Hello?" 

 "Dream, come to the hospital, mom is making a scene. She is looking for you."