30 - Hide n Seek

Hey guys! Sorry, I didn't publish yesterday. I got a bit carried away and decided to take a small break from writing. Now that I am back, I am announcing my new schedule of publishing. I would publish 4 times a week including the weekends. If there are any queries or misunderstandings, I am here. to address it

Dream's Point of View

 The ride there was awkward. I and Lia haven't talked as his brother was sitting there, weirdly smirking at Lia. We arrived at land. The awkwardness between me and Lia is still there. I can't help but sigh. I was the last one to go down so I could pay the speedboat driver as I left and went inside Mine and Lia's room. I removed the shirt I was wearing, laid down on the bed with only my shorts, and sighed. I felt the presence of someone in the room as I saw Lia staring at me. 

 "Is there a problem?", I asked. 

 She blushed and shook her head. I shifted to the side and closed my eyes when I felt the bed sink. Knowing that Lia laid on the bed with me was weirding me out. I felt her smooth skin touch my back. After a while, I heard light snores. I turn to my side to see her eyes shut. I cannot describe the feeling of swelling inside me. It was for sure warm and soothing. She is beautiful. Too beautiful for me to control myself. I heard a sudden knock on the door. I got up slowly so as not to wake Lia up. I opened the door to see Nick standing there with a smile. 

 "We are still not done for today, get up lovebirds.", he exclaimed making me glare at him.

 "Lower your voice. She is sleeping.", I whispered deeply.

 His smile dropped and nodded. He then looked inside and smirked at me. 

 "Did she hit the D?", he playfully asked.

I smacked him and went outside. I quietly closed the door as Nick rubbed his head. 

"No, we didn't do that. We were sleeping then you woke me up.", I rolled my eyes. 

He nodded as we walked to the beach house. I entered to be greeted by all of them, including Lia's brother, Leon. 

 "Well well well. What happened earlier?", Leon teased.

 "It was an accident dude.", I stated emotionless. 

 They all quiet down as they haven't heard this type of tone on me. I was always the cheerful one. They would hear my voice deepened, but not so dead. The room went silent as I sighed.

 "So, it's 5 PM. What are we gonna do? Have you guys ordered any food you guys want?", I questioned. Using my original tone.

 "Yeah, we ordered some Chick-Fil-A if that is okay with you. We were having seafood for 3 days so we decided to have chicken.", Candice weakly explained.

 I sighed, knowing that I ruined the mood again. I am just not in the mood. 

 "Sorry for my tune earlier. I did not mean to state it so dead and emotionless. And Chick-Fil-A sounds delicious. Let's get it! So, what activity would we do today?", I asked cheerfully. 

 They smiled. Maybe because I came back to my cheerful self. 

 "Yeah, we are gonna tell you when Lia is here.", Nick said with a wide smile. 

 This ain't good... 

 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

 We finished watching a movie when Lia entered the room. 

 "Since Lia is here, let us begin!", Candice exclaimed.

 "Begin what?", Lia and I asked in sync.

 "Hide n Seek. We are to play this game where one will find the players while the rest hide.", Candice explained. 

 We all nodded and asked for a volunteer who would be the seeker. 

 "I can be the seeker.", Leon said.

 "You sure about this one Leon?", Lia asked, yawning.

 Leon nodded in agreement. We all looked at each other, then shrugged. 

 "Okay then. No one is allowed to go outside. We can hide inside here and Lia and Dream's room, but not outside.", Nick said as all of us nodded.

 "Leon, go outside and count for a minute. Then you can seek for us now. The first one you will find would be the one who would seek next round.", Sam said. 

 Once Leon wore the headphones they gave him that has a sound playing for a minute. We ran to our hiding spot. I used the back door to go to our room. I felt someone following me to see that it was Lia. I went in and decided to hose on the pocket wall there. I used a chair to act like no one is there and sat down. Lia decided to join me making me a bit frustrated. I let her stay with me, but I made the distance between us. I knew that Leon would first check the beach house, but suddenly he went inside our room. I tensed and destroyed to distance as I went in front and caged Lia. Wearing the green hoodie I was wearing. I felt her heartbeat on my chest. It was fast. I looked at her brown orbs. Even in the dark, it still manages to show the color. When we heard the door shut, I stayed like the for a few minutes then move. I sighed and saw Lia frozen in place. I looked at our position. She hands-on her chest as my face close to hers. My hands caging her as I looked at what she was staring at. I leaned over slightly, but a sudden pull came to me. I cleared my throat and pulled away, giving us space. I can sense the disappointment in Lia which I mentally laughed at. 

 What are you doing to me, Lia?

Sorry if I made a small cliffhanger. I would publish Part 2 of this on Saturday. Thanks for understanding! Love you all and stay safe!