8 - The Angel Of Heavenly Fire

She stared at me, looking at me in a mixture of shock and gratitude. Now that she had stood up, I could see her clearly.

She had long blond hair which reached her back, dirtied from her time stuck down here. She had burning orange eyes, and was completely naked.

Wait, what?

I blinked once. Then twice. And then slowly closed my eyes. She was naked...

"Hey...can you take my...jacket off and put it...over yourself?" I slowly asked. I was currently wearing jeans, a shirt and a jacket. She could take the jacket and cover herself up.

"Yeah..." she quietly replied. I felt her take the jacket off of me. I winced in pain during the process. My left arm...

Opening my eyes, she now has the jacket covering her top half. It was just large enough to also cover her second, lower private place as well.

I do have to say though, the view was a good one.

"Pervert." Sally commented, disgust evident in her voice.

Hey, if I'm a pervert, then I'm a gentlemanly pervert. I lent her my jacket after all.

"You unlocked a new skill." Sally suddenly stated, changing the topic.

What?

"The System somehow fused the chains with itself, giving you a new skill." Sally continued.

What? Sally, pull up my [Profile] please.

"On it, Host." Sally replied.

The [Profile] screen popped up in front of me, different from last time.

[Profile]

Name: Jackson Walker

Race: Human

AP: 80

Charm: Level 1

Strength: Level 1

Wisdom: Level 1

Agility: Level 1

[Freerunner] Level 2 - A small urge in the back of your head helps guide you.

[Hollow Wanderer] Level 1 - You can access the mysterious Hollow Realm through special portals.

[Chains of Holy Fire] Level 1 - You can summon and control chains infused with Holy Fire.

I now had three skills. This is so weird...

[Chains of Holy Fire]. Let's use them, and see what happens.

Where my arm was burnt the chain reappeared, but it wasn't on fire. Can I set it on fire?

The chain suddenly burned with white flames, but unlike the last time it didn't burn me. Good. This is awesome! Flaming chain whip!

"N-no way..." gasped the Prisoner.

"What?" I asked, looking over to her. Her face was completely shocked, staring at the chains wrapped around my arm.

Oh, so you like flaming chain whips too?

"You freed me, bearing the curse yourself and overpowering it..." She gasped.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. "Wait, first off, who are you?"

"My name is Angela Ignis, at your service." She said, suddenly kneeling down to me.

"Um...I'm Jackson Walker." I replied. "You can call me Jack."

Huh? Why are you kneeling?

Suddenly two feathery white wings burst from her back, flapping behind her. The wings of an Angel.