75 - The Master Plan

"What?" Davon muttered, his rapier suddenly across the room. He glanced at my angel wing and then the demonic arm in confusion.

"How-" Before he could continue I slammed my fist into his face, sending him flying.

"Davon!" Screeched Vivian.

He crashed against the ground, growling as he propped himself up and felt at his face. He paused, feeling a sticky substance before pulling back and staring at his crimson-red hand.

His nose was completely busted, bent to one side.

Oops.

"You bastard!" Screamed Davon. "You broke my nose!"

"Answer my questions." I demanded. "Now."

There's more to this. I know it.

Why kill Madam Webb? Was it simply because of her status? Her power? Was that it?

"You-!" Davon growled, starting to stand up.

"Jackson! Watch out!" Krystal cried out at almost the exact same time that [Danger Sense] activated.

I suddenly jumped to the side as a bang rang out. I turned towards the source of the sound to see Vivian holding a gun with shaking hands.

Once again, the Diabolos have more technology that anyone else in the Underworld.

"Stop! Now!" Vivian screamed as she continued to point the barrel at me. "Y-you're going to be imprisoned for life!"

"I'm not." I denied. "Because I know what you have done."

Vivian flinched, continuing to shakily hold the gun at me.

"Shoot him!" Howled Davon.

"No!" Krystal appeared from behind Vivian, suddenly wrestling for the gun. Before I could help [Danger Sense] activated once more and I had to move out of the way as Davon had once again retrieved his rapier.

"Let! Go!" They tugged at the gun, ripping it from each other's hands and sending it flying across the floor.

I dodged another strike from Davon, summoning my [Chains of Holy Fire] and hurling it towards the gun, wrapping the chain around it before chucking it further away.

Krystal dodged a sloppy swing from Vivian, punching the woman in the face and causing her to stumble backwards.

"Get over here!" Roared Davon, rushing forwards as he lunged with the rapier.

I twisted my body, letting the rapier pass my chest before shooting my elbow up, hitting the bottom of his chin. His head was knocked upwards as he became disoriented and stumbled backwards.

I threw the [Chains of Holy Fire] forwards and at Davon, wrapping it around his neck and causing him to scream in agony as the holy fire burned his skin.

I yanked the chain downwards, sending Davon flying back towards me. Bringing up my knee I slammed it into his face once again while releasing him from the holy chain.

"Davon!" Vivian cried out before getting struck in the face and knocked out. She crashed to the floor, unconscious.

Krystal grinned to herself, before cringing as she crouched down and started to massage her knuckles.

"You-?!" Davon sputtered out.

"Are you going to answer now?" I asked, cracking my knuckles.

Davon grit his teeth with a defiant look ablaze on his face. Before he could speak the door to the throne room esque room was kicked open by Dawn, holding some sort of paper in her hands.