49 - Enter Shippo Village

"Ah, it's you. Been a while." Dunk stated, looking over towards Anna and I. "Where's John?"

We were going to head towards Krystal's village. Madam Webb had called Dunk up for us, who now sat in front of us in his taxi.

He was pulled off the side of the Hell Highway. Cars zoomed past, many on fire. While it freaked me out before, it doesn't so much now. Especially now that I own a flaming bike.

"He isn't coming with us." Anna stated. "I'll pay."

"Alright." Dunk nodded. "Gotten used to the high speeds yet?"

"Nope." Anna shook her head. "But I learned from last time. I brought these." She pulled out some paper bags.

"Uh...are those puke bags?" Sapphire warily asked.

"Why do we need those?" Krystal asked.

"Let me guess, first time on the Highway?" Dunk asked them.

"Yeah." Sapphire and Krystal nodded.

"Make sure to buckle up." He nodded towards them.

"Should I be worried?" Sapphire asked as we got into the taxi. I took the front seat this time.

"Depends on whether or not you easily get car-sick, sweetie." Dunk replied. He looked over to me. "Did you get any better?"

"Don't think so." I admitted.

"Here." Anna gave me a bag.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Well, good luck." Dunk shrugged, before a huge grin spread on his face. "Now let's ride!"

He slammed on the pedal. We burst forwards, fire spewing from the back of the taxi. He got onto the Highway, our speed rapidly increasing to match with everyone else's.

"OH MY GOD?!" Krystal screamed, clutching onto an already sick-looking Anna. Sapphire seemed unaffected.

My stomach was already starting to get queasy. We continued to speed up, the meter going higher and higher. Eventually we were going even quicker than last time, reaching the 200's in mph.

Hold it in Jack!

"If you puke there are going to be three very upset girls with you." Sapphire stated. "Just a warning."

HOLD IT IN!!!

It took us about an hour to get to our destination. Anna had barfed into her bag once while Krystal started clinging to Sapphire instead.

I was able to hold it in, trying to use the rushing surroundings as a distraction. Watching as everything went by helped keep my mind off of my queasy stomach.

As soon as we finally pulled off the Highway and parked, I stumbled out of the taxi and puked into my bag. Anna promptly did the same.

Sapphire stepped out fine. Krystal wasn't sick, but rather was shaken, still clutching onto Sapphire.

"Not affected, huh?" Dunk asked, looking at the dragon girl. "Respect." He stated, pointing finger guns at her.

"Thanks." She smirked.

"That...was horrible." Krystal groaned, before looking around. "But we've never gotten here so quickly before..."

"You're going to Shippo Village, right?" Dunk asked for confirmation, receiving a nod from Krystal. "Makes sense, practically every Kitsune I know is from there."

He pointed to a dirt path which led towards some rocky mountains. "From here, take this path and you should arrive there."

"Thanks." Krystal nodded, even though she already knew.