74 - Infiltrating The Manor

Anna, John, Angela, Brutus, Krystal, Sapphire, Lilia, Dawn, and her parents all stood around the table. One the table was an illusionary reconstruction of the Diabolos Manor based on what Luna had told me.

Krystal had stepped up on her illusion game and apparently has been practicing in secret, cause this is very impressive. I simply told her what Luna told me and she created a temporary 3D map based off of it.

"I'm going to need all of your help for this." I stated. "Are you all sure about this?"

"Absolutely." Anna nodded.

"We aren't letting this slide." John smirked, Brutus nervously nodding in agreement. However, a determined light could be clearly seen from his gaze.

"We're gonna kick their butts." Angela grinned.

"You can count on me." Sapphire nodded.

"Anything for you~" Krystal smiled.

"Of course, brother!" Lilia pumped her fist.

"We have your back." Dawn smirked.

"Of course we have to support the Prince." Camilla teasingly grinned.

"You've stepped up." Dracula huffed. "Don't make me regret this."

"Alright." I felt a smile come onto my face, staring at all of them as we planned this out. This is what I'm fighting to protect.

. . .

Step 1.

"So this is the manor." John spoke.

All of us seemed like a group of normal demon pedestrians, having Krystal changing our normal looks so no one will recognize who we are.

"Yep. I nodded. "You four ready?"

I turned towards John, Brutus, Angela, and Sapphire. All four nodded, smiles on their faces.

"We'll give them the best chance they've ever had." Angela grinned.

"I can't wait for when they realize I'm not you." John snickered.

"Stay safe." I told them.

"You too." Sapphire nodded.

"Y-yes, be careful." Brutus agreed.

The four of them stepped away from the rest of the group. We watched as Angela picked up John and as Sapphire started to transform into her large, three headed dragon self with Brutus on her back. It had been quite the time since I've seen that form.

Hopefully from a distance they'll simply see the brown hair and assume it's me. We're banking on that for our distraction.

"Did you hear? The Dark Kingdom has declared there will be a war if we don't back down..." Other pedestrians chattered as they quickly walked across the streets.

"I heard they caught the Diabolos' daughter!" Another gasped.

"Looks like your Dad has made his move." I looked towards Dawn.

"Mhm. And now it's ours." She grinned ferociously.

We watched as a ton of guards started to leave the manor. Since the Diabolos has been tasked with capturing me and have their own daughter captured, many of the guards from the manor have joined the soldiers in going after "me".