15 - The Underworld's A Big Place

"There are many different kinds of monsters all throughout the Underworld." Professor Teras stated. "The most common and unique monster is the Demon."

Demons exist, huh. Well, Angels do too so I should've known...

"There are seven different sub species of Demons." Professor Teras continued. "Their different manners and abilities corresponds to the Seven Deadly Sins."

"The first is Sloth. These Demons tend to try use as least energy as possible. Due to this, they rarely show full power unless needed." He explained.

"The next is Wrath. These Demons love to fight, and are usually incredibly violent and angry." He stated. "Gluttony Demons love to eat, and have stronger bodies that allow them to digest usually not edible foods."

"Envy Demons always want what someone else has. Many of them are thieves and tricksters, though some are honest." He said. "There's the Greed Demons, which like to hoard items."

"Lust Demons are Demons that feed off of the lustful desire of others through their dreams. Also known as a Succubus, they are usually portrayed with physical lust, but they can also feed off of someone's lust for items, money, or more." He thoroughly explained.

"Finally we have Pride Demons, the most powerful Demons out there. They are incredibly confident, and our own King Lucifer is actually one of them." The Professor stated.

"I myself, am actually a Demon. I am a sloth demon, but this coffee keeps myself going." He revealed.

And that was the end of his lesson for today's class of Monster Examination.

Wow. That's very interesting! It's stuff like this that makes me like Hell High more than Midground High. We have the same stuff to learn as my old school, but there also so many more interesting things like this.

They say the world is a small world.

But two worlds is a large place.

The bell rang, signifying the end of class. Everybody got out of their seats, exiting the class. The guy next to me quickly ran out as fast as he could.

I think people have been getting scared of me. I mean, all I did was hang out with the School's "Delinquent" and beat the second strongest in the school.

Yeah, makes no sense at all.

"You are incredibly dense." Sally stated.

I was being sarcastic Sally.

"And you still wouldn't have known about Anna's love for you if the System and I didn't come along." Sally retorted.

...Well, you got me there.

Anyways, onto the next class!

Second period went by pretty fast. It was all about understanding humans and how to blend in with them. Since I was a human, it was easy.

Third period went by as we learned some good ways to fight Werebeasts, those purple Corrupteds. Hate those things...

Apparently they're weak to anything Holy, including Holy Fire. Good to know.

Usually people have to use a medium to use the Holy Fire, like me. The chain acts as my medium. Angela doesn't have to though, and that's why she was ultimately sealed away.

How sad, and strange.

I wonder why she can do that?

Fourth period was P.E., where we just did some soccer. And now it was lunch, and I was starving. Especially some I just had P.E. It drained all of my energy...