36 - A New Student And A Field Trip!

I yawned as I sat in my classroom seat. I'm feeling really tired today...

"You alright?" Anna asked.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "Just tired."

Our teacher walked into the room, standing in front of us. He cleared his throat as the classroom went silent.

"We have a transfer student." He announced.

Small amounts of chatter emerged from the students, wondering who the transfer student could possibly be.

"Come on in." The Teacher said.

The door opened, and revealed-

LILIA?!

And why is she wearing a black skin-tight suit with a cross necklace and a white robe?

Wait, why is she here?!

"Hey Jack!" Lilia waved happily.

"You know him?" Our Teacher asked curiously.

"He's my brother!" She smiled.

"You can sit to his left then." The Teacher decided.

Anna sat to my right, but no one sat to my left for some reason. Lilia skipped over, sitting down in the seat next to me.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered.

"I transferred to your school!" Lilia happily replied. "I need to protect you!"

"How?! You're two years younger than me!" I whisper-exclaimed. "You shouldn't be in this grade!"

"I skipped two years." Lilia responded.

"What's with the outfit?" I wondered.

"I'm an Exorcist!" She replied.

"What?" I muttered.

"We exorcise evil spirits! It was part of the job when we were still in the Church!" Lilia smiled. "At least Mom and Dad, I was too young."

The day continued to go by pretty quickly, and Lilia was surprisingly in every single one of my classes. And despite doing work two years ahead of her age, she was killing it.

And then we reached Lunch time. The best time for fruit snacks.

"You're telling me your sister skipped two years and transferred here?" John questioned me.

"Exactly." I nodded.

"That's impossible! There's no way she-" John denied, only to be cut off as a blur latched itself onto my waist.

"Jack!" Lilia happily said.

John stared dumbfounded at the fact his best friend's younger sister was in fact, now here.

"Oh god..." John muttered in realization.

"Hi Lilia!" Krystal happily greeted.

Lilia growled at her in response.

"Hey. Be kind." I chastised, tapping her on her head.

"Fine..." She sighed.

"It seems the craziness runs in the family. First you, and now your sister." Sally commented.

How rude. I'm perfectly fine.

"You've been having anger issues." Sally argued.

No I haven't!

"You literally fought Dracula because of anger. And two days ago you punched the wall, remember?" Sally retorted.

Okay, fine. I admit Ive been getting angry more often than usual. I used to never get angry, with Duncan really being the first time I've gotten angry at someone. And I don't usually punch walls.