45 - Skulls And Slimes

I dashed towards Skullface, swinging my [Iron Sword]. He deflected it with one of his daggers, sending the other one in a slice.

I sidestepped the slice, blocking his trust dagger as he tried to slash me. I continued to block Skullface's several slashes, dodging the ones I couldn't block.

Skullface changed his tactic, sending a roundhouse kick straight for my head. [Danger Sense] quickly informed me, allowing me to duck under his kick in time.

I shifted my sword to my left hand, using my demon arm to slam a punch into his stomach. He slid backwards, clutching his stomach.

"Strong punch." He grunted. "Not bad, kid."

"You're pretty chill for a gang leader." I noted.

"Just trying to make a living." He shrugged. "You're pretty chill for someone who's friends got kidnapped."

"I guess." I replied. Wouldn't exactly say friends, but more like classmates.

Skullface threw one of his daggers at me. I moved out of the way, letting it pass by. In his free hand electricity sparked. He aimed his hand at me, a strong blast of lightning shooting out towards me.

I extended my demon arm towards the approaching lightning bolt. "Gluttony." I whispered.

The eye on the back of my hand shot open. The lightning bolt slammed into my hand, getting sucked into it.

"Well, shit." He cursed.

I summoned my holy chain around my right arm, throwing it towards Skullface. It wrapped around his arm as he looked at it in surprise.

I stabbed the [Iron Sword] into the ground, gripping the [Chains of Holy Fire] with both hands and pulling.

Skullface had a better grip on the ground with his feet than others. However, he still stumbled forwards off balance.

I gripped the [Iron Sword], rushing towards Skullface and swinging it down on him. He blocked it with the dagger in his free arm.

I kicked him in the chest, sending him backwards. Now flying in the air I gripped the chains and used his momentum to swing him around in a circle.

Gaining speed and momentum, I released it into the air. As he went higher and higher, he eventually reached the peak. I then yanked him downwards, sending him flying towards the ground at high speeds.

He braced himself for impact, slamming down into the ground and creating a crater. As I looked over him, he seemed to be unconscious.

Huh. Alright then.

I desummoned the [Iron Sword]. Won't need that now. I looked over to the discarded clear box, where the King Slime laid inside.

It seemed to stare at me. That was a weird thing to say considering slimes don't have eyes, but it felt like as if it was staring straight at me.

"It's giving me the chills." Sally commented.

How do you even get chills? You're a voice in my head.

"Don't question it." Sally retorted.

Fine. I walked over to the King Slime. Picking up the box, I gripped the lid and easily opened it with my Nephilim strength.

The King Slime seemed to look up at me, confused. I set the box down onto the ground, throwing the lid away.

"You're uh...you're free now." I stated.

This should complete the mission.

The King Slime seemed to tilt it's head it me, which doesn't make sense because it doesn't have a head.