66 - Everything Changes

When I came back to my senses, I immediately let out my lunch. Their dead bodies were scattered across the ground...and I did it.

I remember it all. I remember killing them. I couldn't control myself, I couldn't think properly. But I did it...

I clutched Madam Webb's necklace, feeling the tears drip down my face. What have I done? They came because of me...

My past caught up to me, just like the fortune that Krystal's Grandma gave me. Because of me Madam Webb was killed, and I killed them...

...

...

...

What have I done?

...

...

...

Sally? Sally, are you there?

My head feels so empty. Where have you gone? What happened? What's going on? Sally? Sally?

Sally?! Sally! SALLY!!!!

...

Maybe she's sleeping. Yeah...

I checked my [System], to find a change in my [Profile]. A bunch of my skills had leveled up and I was now at Level 7, but there was something else too....

[Profile]

Name: Jackson Walker
Race: Nephilim (Angel/Devil)
AP: 1010
Level: 7
Charm: Level 5
Strength: Level 6
Wisdom: Level 5
Agility: Level 6

[Danger Sense] Level 23 - A warning of incoming danger and which direction it is from can be felt.

[Hollow Wanderer] Level 6 - You can access the mysterious Hollow Realm through special portals.

[Chains of Holy Fire] Level 16 - You can summon and control chains infused with Holy Fire.

[Eagle Eye] Level 16 - You can see farther and clearer.

[Demon Arm Beelzebub] Level 12 - A Demonic Arm that overtakes your own upon use. Holds the mysterious powers of the old Lord of Flies.
* [Gluttony] The full potential of the Demon Arm. Absorbs magical energy to make the arm stronger.

[Fire Resistance] Level 7 - Any fire attacks dealt upon you deal less damage and don't hurt as much.

[Boo] Level 3 - A familiar of Jackson Walker. A Slime King, a monster which is impervious to physical attacks and can absorb things to become stronger.

[B3r739k] Level 5 - x&;&: 'dndjd 8273!- 9384!;h daondnf 8273;! &/$38:& zhakdne &:3

A new skill, which is glitched out. I can't make out what it says, but I can infer the title of the skill.

And what's this about Race...?

That's when I noticed the feeling in my back. I glanced backwards to my right side, where a demon wing now protruded from my back.

I quickly reached for Duncan's discarded sword. Using it to see my reflection, I now stared at my heterochromatic eyes, my halo, and the singular horn which protruded from the right of my head.

What...? What's going on?

I discovered I was half-Angel back at the church...but I'm also half-Demon? What? How is this possible?

Could it be that my real parents were an Angel and Demon? That opens up so many more questions...what is my past?

...

A painful feeling suddenly shot through my body, stopping my wandering thoughts. I clutched at my heart as it struck through me like a stake. I felt the feeling build up, and before I knew it I was coughing blood against the ground.