56 - Service Of A Sensei

Krystal's Mom had begrudgingly accepted the decision for Krystal to return to Hell High. However, she wasn't happy about the fact I became Krystal's fiancé. Especially after finding out that I was also Dawn's fiancé.

It wasn't easy to escape Kali, I'll let you know. I almost got my face punched in multiple times before I was able to escape. Thank god for [Danger Sense] and quick-ish reflexes.

"You should probably sleep outside again." Sally suggested.

Yes, I probably should. I have a feelings it's going to be a long, long time until Krystal's mother accepts me.

Speaking about accepting, something surprising is that Anna didn't say anything about Krystal becoming my fiancé. I expected something, but...well, nothing happened.

It was kind of strange. I'm a little worried, honestly. I should check in on Anna later.

At the moment I was hiding in the branches of a tree. Luckily I am quite adept at climbing trees, a skill carried on from my days as a child.

While I was waiting out the storm that is Krystal's Mother, I was currently checking the [System] to see if anything had changed.

First thing I noticed was that my [Fire Resistance] skill leveled up more, which mast be due to Newton and his foxfire.

[Fire Resistance] Level 5 - Any fire attacks dealt upon you deal less damage and don't hurt as much.

It's leveled up when I'm hit with fire, so maybe I can get Sapphire to help me level it up, because I do not like being burnt. It was not fun, not when I was burned by Angela's chains and not when I got a face full of fire from Newton.

Looking through my [System], I hadn't found any other changes. A nice thing was that my AP was at a total of 295, so I was slowly racking that up.

"Check the [Shop]." Sally suggested. "You're at Level 4 now, so a new section of the shop should have opened."

Right. I forgot about that, since I only used the shop once to buy the [Fire Resistance] skill.

Going to the [Monster Harem System 2.0] main menu, I clicked onto the [Shop] button.

[Shop]

[Sell]

[Buy]

Buy, please.

[Buy]

Level 1 -

Strength Boost 1 Hour - 50 AP

EXP Boost 1 Hour - 50 AP

Wisdom Boost 1 Hour - 50 AP

Level 2 -

Iron Sword - 30 AP

Fire Boost 1 Hour - 60 AP

Fire Resistance Uncommon Skill - [Sold Out]

Level 3 -

EXP Boost 2 Hour - 80 AP

Charm Boost 2 Hour - 60 AP

Party EXP Boost 1 Hour - 70 AP

Level 4 -

EXP Boost 5 Hour - 150 AP

Party EXP Boost 2 Hour - 120 AP

Explosive Rubber Duck - 10 AP

More EXP stuff. I should probably start getting some of these to start leveling up myself, honestly...better to be prepared in case any more people like Newton appear.