16 - My [Hollow Wanderer] Skill Is Broken

I just realized how broken my [Hollow Wanderer] skill is...

"It is a Legendary skill Host." Sally commented.

I know! But it literally allows me to teleport! To teleport! After the battle with Sapphire, I realized it's true potential.

Once I'm in the Hollow and want to come back, as long as I imagine a place close to where I left from, I can travel back to there.

Doesn't that mean I can do a portal jumping attack? I attack, jump into a portal, appear back, attack, jump into another portal...

"One problem with that Host. While in the Hollow you cannot see what is going on here in the Underworld." Sally informed.

You're ruining my dreams...

But I noticed like my other skills, [Hollow Wanderer] also had levels. So if I can upgrade the skill, does that mean it can possibly become an OP teleport skill?

Maybe with that I can use the Hollow to traverse from one end of the Underworld to another? This would save so much time with field trips and vacations...

"I do not know Host. What I do know is when a skill reaches a certain level, it can evolve and unlock new abilities." Sally stated.

...That's awesome. That means there is a chance.

I stood in my dorm room, a glowing purple portal in front of me. I needed to get stronger, in case anything else happens. After all, the Underworld is a dangerous place.

And I don't trust Duncan. He's already threatened me once and he's the strongest student. He also seems incredibly arrogant. From all the anime and novels I've read, I know those guys have extremely short tempers and love to crush others under their feet.

So, I might as well get stronger. Especially since my System is forcing me to make a Monster harem. It's going to be tough to manage them without any powers...

I took a deep breath, before releasing it.

I'll be fine. This time, I'm prepared. I won't break an arm again.

I walked into the portal, appearing in the eerie Hollow. It's just as spooky as it was before. It's giving me Halloween vibes. Man, I can't wait for when Halloween comes up in a couple weeks.

A growl reached my ears. Looking to the strangely colored forest to my right, I saw a Werebeast Corrupted stalk out of it.

Fear racked my brain, my heart racing a million miles an hour.

But I stood my ground.

The [Chains of Holy Fire] appeared around my arm, dangling in the air. It burst on fire, I quickly whipped the flaming chain towards the Werebeast, striking it across it's purple muzzle.

The Werebeast howled in pain, stumbling backwards. I ran forwards, swinging my chain at the Werebeast again, causing it to completely slice through the Werebeast, the monster fading into dust.

Wait. It left one of those light purple crystals behind.

I picked it up, weighing it in my hand. Sally, transport this to the inventory so I can see what it is.

"On it Host." Sally stated.

Alright. I summoned the [Monster Harem System] menu, clicking onto the [Inventory] button.

[Inventory]

[Fire Crystal] - 1 - Crystallized mana in the elemental form of fire.

[Chaos Crystal] - 1 - A crystallization of the chaos magic inside the Corrupted.