37 - Getting Stranded And Playing Won

Many buses sat in front of Hell High, ready to take the students of Hell High to wherever we were going, which keep in mind, no one still knows.

"That's a lot of buses..." Anna commented.

"How many is that? Sixteen?" Dawn wondered.

"Something like that." John replied.

They were fairly large busses, the kind which had a large compartment underneath to handle luggage.

"So, how do we know which bus we're in?" I asked.

"You'll be in the first." A voice informed me. Looking over, it was resident Principal Madam Webb.

"You and the others be with me in the first bus." Madam Webb stated.

"What about the other students?" I wondered.

"They'll be in the other busses with the teachers." Madam Webb stated.

"Alright then..." I sweatdropped.

"All right! Everybody board your busses!" Madam Webb stated.

I handed my bag to the driver of the first bus. He grabbed it and placed it into the compartment with the others.

Madam Webb walked up the stairs into the bus. After her went the two Webb twins, with me shortly following. The rest of the group followed me up.

I sat down next to John at the front of the bus while Anna and Dawn sat down in the seats across the aisle, slightly pouting. Brutus sat in front of us, alone because of his scary stature. Poor Brutus. Behind us was Sapphire and Krystal. Across the aisle from them were Lilia and Angela. Actually, now that I look, all of them are pouting. The girls I mean.

"Why don't you sit with your girlfriend? Or fiancé?" John wondered.

"What's wrong with sitting with my best friend?" I innocently replied.

"Jack..." John warned.

"I don't want deal with harem stuff this whole bus ride..." I sighed.

"Must be tiring. But at the same time, I can't help but be jealous. When shall my time come?" John dramatically asked.

"There'll be someone someday." I replied.

"With you around that'd be a miracle." John sweatdropped.

"Haha..." I awkwardly laughed.

"Hey Brutus." John said, grabbing his attention.

Brutus turned around, looking at us. "Y-yes?" He asked.

"You into girls?" John wondered.

"W-what?" Brutus stuttered.

"Anyone you're interested in? Romantically?" John reworded his question.

"N-no." Brutus replied, shaking his head.

"Ever had a girlfriend?" John asked.

"I-I did one time..." Brutus muttered.

...

Me and John went into a shocked silence.

"I-I've been bested?" John gasped, staring at his hands. "By both Jack and Brutus...?"

"You had a girlfriend?!" I shockingly exclaimed.

"What? Brutus had a girlfriend?" Krystal wondered, her head popping up from behind our seats.

"O-one time..." Brutus affirmed.

"Wow. What happened? Was she a two-timer?" Anna asked.

"N-no." Brutus denied. "W-we just had different plans for the future. We ended on g-good terms."