𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

Cade's POV

"Cmon cmon...YES!" "WHOS THERE?!"

"Shit" fucking guards, I have to get out of this office, as i close the laptop I heard the door slowly opening.

"Where is she?" says one of the guards.

I hid under the table which is closer to the door, as I hear there footsteps getting farther to me I quickly ran to the door.

"THERE!!" I heard them say as I ran outside the door.

"Catch me if you can Cam!" I teased and ran as fast as I can.

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry"

"Commin thru!"

I said as i bump into some people, I spotted Monty and Jasper laughing, " RUN FASTER CADE!!!" I heard them say and laughed loudly, 'they must be drunk' I said in my mind.

As I ran bumped into some girl who's smaller than me, one of her tools fell from the floor while she..well lets just say she fell ontop of me like one of those romantic movies people used to watch, "Urghh fucker-" she said and stopped as she looked at me.

"Um yeah little one I need you to get off me immediately" I said, she noticed our position and quickly stood up, I was about to run off again but she caught my hand.

"It was nice meeting you m'lady, but i really need to go" I said but she wouldn't budge off.

"Like hell you are" she said while looking intenly at me.

"You have to help me" she said while looking at her tools on her ground and looking back at me,

"Fine" i sighed and started to help her picking up her tools and giving it too her.

"Ok its done, now I gotta go bye little one!" I said and ran like a freaking ostrich.

"Finally" I said as I arrive at the door of my room, as I open the door I saw two guards and Kane inside of my room.

"Well shit"

"Now now Cade language."

Kane said and ordered the two guards to arrest me,
"Bring her to Jaha, he'll know what to do" the two guards nodded and took me to Jaha. 'Fuck' I said mentally as I see people looking at me I saw Monty and Jasper giving me worried looks, as i past the mechanical room I saw the girl I bumped too earlier she was focused on something clearly not noticing what was happening.

"Were here" one of them said, one of them knocked on the door and then we heard a faint come in inside. As we went inside I saw Jaha sitting on his chair with his disappointing look on, i mentally rolled my eyes and looked to the side to avoid his eyes.

"Take those off her" he said, they both nodded and uncuffed me.

"Thanks" I said as I rubbed my wrists.

"Leave us" Jaha ordered and the guards went out.

"Seriously Cade again?" he said disappointment evident on his voice, I just shrugged and started to roam around the familiar walls.

"First stealing now hacking?, whats next? Assault?" I quickly looked back at him this time making sure to give him eye contact and looked at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me?!" I said clearly not liking what I said.

"Im sorry to tell you this but people look at you as a public danger." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Im sorry Cade but I think its time for you to be inside the sky box" he said.

"Jaha you can't be serious, yes i did a lot of things but-"

"NO MORE CADE! NO MORE EXCUSES!" He yelled.

"YOU ARE GOING IN THAT SKY BOX WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" He called the guards and they started to cuff me again, I took a last look at Jaha and the guards ushered me towards the hallway.

These faces looking at me some sad but most of them happy that I finally got what I deserved, I saw a glimpse of Monty and Jasper fighting through the crowd trying to see whats happening, I saw Abby looking at me worriedly, I bet a hundred bucks she'll visit me in a few minutes.

Here we are I mentally said one of the guards opened my cell and uncuffed me but not after searching me and taking my jacket off, "Clear" one of them said and took off leaving me in my cell locked away, I looked at the small opening at my cell door.

"Nothing" I said and sighed. I laid at my bed and tried to sleep but then a buzz sound came from just outside my door.

"Knew it" I said and my cell door opened revealing not of the guards with Abby, she looked at me relieved that im at least not harmed. Abby was like my mom since my mom died earlier, while my dad was the chief of the security which means he's busy all the time.

"How are you doing?" she asked me worry evident in her voice I gave her a reassuring smile and said.

"Im fine, you don't have to worry." She smiled a bit still worried for me.

"Jaha was nice enough not to float me" I said and chuckled.

"Oh Cade" Abby said and hugged me tightly.

"Take care ok? Don't start fights ok?" She said, I nodded and retracted from the hug.

"I'll try heh" I said.

"Just focus on the medical ok? I can't afford someone dying because of you keep worrying about me" She chuckled.

"Heh, I'll try" she said. Then a buzzer started to go off telling me its already time.

"I'll be fine ok? don't worry" I said as I saw a guard opened my cell door and waited for Abby to be done.

"Stay safe ok? Both of you." She said and stood up, I stood up as well and hugged her one last time.

"I will don't worry" I said and let her go. She nodded and went outside with the guard escorting her.

I sighed and laid back at my bed trying to get some goodnight sleep. 'Goodnight Cade' I said to myself mentally and slept the cold cell.

A/N, i know short chap, it my first time writing this so feel free to judge HAHAHA, anyway comment some of your opinions so I know what I will correct next time. Anyway thank you for reading this very -Boring- short chap. Don't forget to vote and share!