𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24

Bellamy's POV

"You're still here?" I said as I climbed down seeing Octavia sitting nearby.

"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him." She said as I shook my head.

"Get comfortable." I said as I look away and back to her.

"I let him live. Isn't that enough." I said.

"He saved my life and yours."

"I know you see it that way, but..."

"That's the way it is."

She said as I sighed, "He's still dangerous." I said making her scoff.

"Only because of what you did." She said as I pinched my nose bridge as I sighed.

"Whatever twisted connection you think you have with that animal, forget it. You don't get to see him. End of conversation." I said as I turn to leave when Octavia stopped me with a question.

"Why do you even care if I ruined your life? You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved."

"Octavia, you know I didn't mean that."

I said as Clarke entered the dropship without noticing me and Octavia fighting, "Bellamy." Clarke said as I walked with intent of leaving the dropship.

"The answer is still no. I'm not talking to Jaha." I said with my back facing her.

"Hey, relax." She said as I stopped walking and looked at her.

"That's not why I'm here."

"What, then?"

"The Ark found some old records that show a supply depot not too far from here."

"What kind of supplies?"

"The kind that might give us a chance to live through winter. I'm gonna go check it out. I could use backup."

She said as I quirked my brow, "Why are you asking me?" I asked as Clarke sighed.

"Well, because right now, I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like. Well, except Cade, she's coming with us." She said as I nodded.

"I'll get my stuff, meet you in ten." I said as she nodded and left, leaving me and Octavia stand there glaring at each other.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Cade's POV

"What do you think they're gonna do with the Grounder?" Jasper asked as we all look towards the dropship and see Bellamy walking out.

"I'd rather not think about it." I said I as I eat pieces of meat I stole from the meat house while Jasper and Monty snack on nuts.

"Well, it's been days since Bellamy captured him. How long till his friends come looking?" Monty asked as I chuckled sarcastically.

"Cheer up. In that time, we'll all be dead from hypothermia." I said as I spotted Jasper trying to get a piece of my food.

"Hey. My meat." I said as I hit the back of his head. He rubbed the back of his head as Monty laughed.

"He, I think Clarke is looking for you." Monty said as I turned to see Clarke standing at the entrance of the dropship.

"of course she is. Duty calls." I said as we me and Monty popped the snacks we were eating into our mouths. We noticed this and laughed and gestured to throw one in Jasper's mouth, which makes it.