𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

Bellamy's POV

"Look! Over here!" John Mbege said.

"What is it?" I said as I walk over to him.

"Right there. You see it? Is that Octavia's?" He said, I looked over to see her flashlight.

"Rope." They handed me the rope, but Finn stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"We need the rope to get back up. Flashlight. It's hers. I'm going all the way down. Someone else was here." I said as he nodded and followed me behind.

As we reach her flashlight we saw footprints, I stood there while Finn was examining the prints, "The prints are deeper going that way. He was carrying her." He said as he shone the flashlight on the way the footprints were headed.

"If they took her, she's alive. Like when they took me." Jasper said as I made Finn lead the way.

"I don't speak grounder... but I'm pretty sure this means keep out." Finn said as we arrived were the footprints end.

"Let's get out of here."

"It's crazy."

"I'm outta here."

"Yeah, me, too."

They said as they hesitated, "Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility." I said as they started to leave us making me, Jasper and Finn alone.

"I'd walk into hell to find her." Jasper said as He went inside the cave following me inside.

"I think we just did." Finn said as we walk inside.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Go! I want another pony ride." Octavia said as I carried her onto my back.

"You want another one? Ok, you want to go through the jungle or the forest?" I asked her making her giggle.

"I want to see the Ark, Bell. Take me out the door."

"That's enough. Both of you. It's time." My mother said as she stopped sewing.

"But--no. I don't want to! How do you even know?" Octavia said.

"Yeah, mom, tell us why you're never surprised by surprise inspections." I said agreeing with Octavia.

"Mind yourself, Bellamy Blake. Tell your sister what happens if they find her."

"She knows what happens. You've told her a thousand times." I said as I look at Octavia.

"O, you know the drill." I said making her sigh.

"I hate the drill. Sometimes I wish I was never even born." She said making mom grab her shoulders and make her look at her.

"Stop it, Octavia. I know you're afraid, but fear is a demon. Close your eyes and tell yourself that you are not afraid. That is how you slay the demon." She said making Octavia nod.

"Detection! Open up!" A guard said as they banged at the door.

"Say it."

"I'm not afraid."

"Ok."

"Open the door, now!"

After hiding Octavia under the floor, my mother opened the door revealing Grus with his men behind him.

"Miss Blake, by authority of the council, we're here to perform a random inspection." He said as his men started to each our room.

"Inspector Grus, it's good to see you. Your uniform's ready. There you go. Just like new. Do you have something for me? Bellamy's letter of recommendation." My mother said as she handed his uniform.