𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

Cade's POV

"You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling." Clarke said while looking at Jasper.

"Mount Weather awaits." Octavia said while looking at Jasper.

"Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine." Jasper said looking down.

"The apogee like the Indians, right?" Finn asked.

"Apogee, not apache." Jasper said.

"Look, over there." Monty said making me look to what he was pointing too.

"Yes!" Finn said and take closer look at the vine.

"Its in good condition" HE said as he tugged the vine.

"She knows. Today, Cade" Clarke said, "Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side." I said and started to swing when Jasper stopped me.

"Wait"

"What?"

"Let me. I can do it." He said stealing the vine from me.

"Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." I said giving him a pat in the back.

"Heh heh." He said and started to sway.

"Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." I said to him making him ease a little bit.

"See you on the other side. Ha ha! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yeah! We are apogee! Yeah!" He said to me and swinged and luckily made across the river.

"Yeah!"

"Yes! Whoo!"

"Yeah! Whoo!"

"You did it, Jasper!"

We cheered for him, "Whoo! Yeah! Ha ha ha!" Jasper shouted.

"Let's go, Princess. You're up." I said, she nodded and held to the vine.

"Come on, Clarke! You got this! Whoo! Apogee! We did it! Mount Weather! Whoo! Whoo!" Jasper shouted.

"Yes!" Monty said.

"Yeah, Jasper!" Finn shouted.

But then an arrow hit Jasper on his chest, we all looked at horror, "Jasper" Clarke said unable to move, arrows keep coming at us so we ran.

"Get down. Get down." I said and ran fast.

"Help!" I heard it was Jasper, I turned around to see where he was.

"Cade! We have to go!" Monty said pulling me to run.

"We're not alone" Clarke said making me look at her, I was worried for Jasper.

Clarke's POV

"Who are they?" Finn asked.

"What are they?" I said I looked at Cade and she was zoning out a bit, we found a place were we can hide and take our breath for awhile.

"We are so screwed." Octavia said hiding her face onto her hands.

"Aaaagh!!" We were all surprised at the sudden scream.

"Jasper. He's alive." I said I was about to walk to where I heard the scream.

"Clarke, wait. Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees." Cade said while holding onto my hand so I can't go anywhere.

"The shooter must be still out there, we can't afford another person to get killed" She said, she let go of my hand and sat at the ground thinking.

"He was right there." She suddenly said making all of us look at her.

"When he screamed the first time he was being dragged" Cade said making her stand up.