𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21

Jaha's POV

I was watching a simulation, a knock was heard, I stood up as Diana went inside.

"Hello Mr. Chancellor, I just need a moment-"

"If you are here to talk about Abby's council seat now is not a good time." I said.

"Trust me you need to hear this." Diana said, I let her in as I sat down on my chair.

"I remember these quarters being bigger when I was Chancellor." Diana said making me scoff.

"What do you want, Diana?" I asked her.

"We need to talk. My people are angry and confused."

"Your people?"

"Yes, the workers. They're coming to me with dangerous questions, Thelonious, many of them lost loved ones in the Culling. The belief that your administration let people die when there was another way has taken root." She said as I sighed.

"I don't suppose you've tried to convince them otherwise."

"If you don't get in front of these rumors, things are going to get ugly, fast. That's would I would do in your position."

"You're not in my position, Diana. My people voted you out."

She sat down as she had a glance at my tablet, "You've activated project Exodus!" She said surprised, I cleared my throat and closed my tablet.

"Congratulations, you will forever be remembered as who brought us back to the ground." She sarcastically said.

"You know I can't talk to you about that, Diana." I said making her nod.

"It's true we've had our differences but I'm here as an ally. The decisions that you must make implementing project Exodus are unimaginable." She said as I sighed, she took a step towards me.

"The Ark needs unity now more than ever. I hope that you can trust me enough to let me help you with that" She said as I sighed and looked at my tablet.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Abby's POV

"Abby we have a problem, look. If she is just a hair off she could lacerate the when she extracts." Jackson said as I looked at the monitor.

"Ok Clarke, firm grip on the knife. You're gonna need to angle it upward to the left very slightly to the left as it exits the rib cage." I instructed.

"How very slightly?" She asked as I look at Jackson.

"3 millimeters. Any more would be bad, any less too." He said as I sighed.

"3 millimeters." I said when the radio started to crackle.

"Clarke-?" I asked waiting for an response.

"Wait what was that you dropped out?" She asked as I ignored her question.

"Clarke, 3 millimeters you got it?" I said as she hummed.

"Yeah I got it. Here it goes." She said as she took a deep breath.

"Steady hand Clarke. You and Cade have eviscerated more procedures than this. Once that knife is out the hard part is over." I said, when lightning was heard from the radio.

"Clarke?"

"Alright, extracting now." She said when Cade shouted.

"He's waking up!" I heard Cade said.

"Hold him still. Finn I'm gonna get that knife out of you, ok?" Clark said as I heard Finn mumbling coherent words.

"Finn you can't move you got it?"