𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

Kane's POV

"Marcus, you shouldn't be here." My mom said as I enter.

"You're wrong mom, this is exactly where I should be." I said when Ridley stood behind me.

"You've got some balls coming here. You're standing where my wife took her last breath." He said as I looked behind me.

"I'm so, so very sorry." I apologised as he scoffed.

"Tell me she didn't die for nothing." He said as I sighed.

"Then it's true. You knew those kids were on the ground. That the Earth is survivable." He said as I shook my head.

"No." I said when Miss Lucy joined in.

"You were supposed to protect us." She said as Ridley shoved me to the ground.

"Say something!" He said as he collared me.

"Enough!" Jaha said as Ridley got off me.

"I don't need you to defend me." I said when a man grabbed a knife and pointed it to Jaha and me.

"Murderers!" He said.

"Put that away. Don't make this any worse than it already is." Jaha said as he tried to calm the situation down.

"We want answers."

"We want our people back."

Ridley and Lucy said as Jaha nodded.

"The least we can give you is the truth. Send a signal for a general assembly to the station representatives."

"What are you doing?"

"No more secrets."

"Give us room."

haha said as he approached me, "You've been drinking." He said as I sighed.

"320 people. If I'd waited a day...2 days, they'd still be alive."

"You didn't make that decision alone, Marcus."

"Maybe not. But I pushed, I was so so -- I swore an oath to defend and protect these people instead... I killed them."

"Pull yourself together, Kane and get your ass to the Mess Hall."

Jaha said as he left me there to fix myself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

"It's stopped, quick help me get him on his side." I said as Raven just stood there.

"Raven! There is fluid in his lungs he could choke, quick!" I said as she snapped out of her trance and helps me roll Finn over.

"He's burning up!"

"Fluid in his lungs, does that mean the knife-?"

"No this isn't blood, it's something else. I-I did everything she told me. Wait I've seen this before, shortness of breath, fever, seizing it's poison."

"Cade you sterilized everything I watched you do it!"

"Not everything."

I said as I grabbed the knife, "Stay here." I said as I climbed back up.

"Hey! Open the door!" I screamed as I continued to bang on the hatch until Miller opens it.

"Get out of my way, Miller! Now!" I said as I walked over the grounder with Clarke and Bellamy looking at me.

"What's on this?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

Bellamy asked as I answered him, not breaking eye contact with the grounder, "He poisoned the blade! All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did! What is it?! Is there an antidote?" I asked as he kept silent.