𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

Clarke's POV

"You're mad." Finn said as he stayed beside me, "I'm not mad. You want to think Jasper's a lost cause, go ahead. You're wrong." I said, "I hope I am." Finn said, I looked at him while playing with the red substance on Jasper's poultice, "Whatever this stuff is, it has to have had antibiotic properties." I said.

"Let me take a look. Before you refuse my help, remember who aced botany in Earth Skills." Wells said as he approached us, "The Grounders used it as a poultice. I'm thinking a tea might be even more effective if we can figure out what it is." I said as he examined the substance, "I know what it is. Seaweed. Look... no root structure." He said as he showed me the seaweed, "Right. Well, then there must be a water source nearby." Cade said walking towards us.

"Aren't you supposed to be inside taking care of Jasper?" I asked her, "Are you trying to get rid off me Griffin?" She said as I chuckled a bit, "I asked Monty and Octavia to look after Jasper" She said making me nod, "Anyway, back to the seaweed?" She said as she looked at Wells, "Yeah, it would have to have a slow current, lots of rocks. The water would probably be more red than green." He said, "I know just the place." Finn said, I turned to look at him.

"All right. Let's go?" I said as I looked at Cade, "Yeah. I'm coming" She said and stood up, "Hey. I know what this stuff looks like. Do you?" Wells said, I looked at Cade, "We need him Clarke." She said, I nodded and we all followed Finn through the woods to find the red seaweed, "You know, you should, uh, really rethink this whole hating me thing. It's not just the Grounders. We're surrounded by criminals. We need each other. We're gonna be friends again." Wells said while walking beside me, "You got my dad killed. Not possible." I said and walked faster catching up to Cade, "This is Earth, Clarke. Anything's possible." I heard Wells said.

As we walked Cade stepped on something that makes a loud bang she looked at me and stepped at it again, she crouched down and started to uncover the object, "What is it?" I asked her, "Uhh... Ha! It's an automobile." She said as she looked inside of it, "Come on, guys. This thing's been here a hundred years. All right? It can wait. Jasper can't." I said and turned away from the automobile, Cade and the boys.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bellamy's POV

I was crouching looking at the boar readying myself to attack it, "Shh.... She's mine." I said as I walked closer a twig snapped behind us I looked behind me and threw my axe behind me hitting a tree, narrowly missing a little girl who had stepped on the twig, "Get him" One of the delinquents said as they go after the boar, while I look at the little girl with Atom at my side, "Who the hell are you?" I asked her, "Charlotte." She said, "I almost killed you. Why aren't you back at camp?" I asked her while looking intently at her eyes, "Well, what with that guy who was dying, I just... I couldn't listen anymore." She said, 'Jasper' I mentally said and looked at her, "There's Grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom said, "I'm not little." Charlotte said, I chuckled at her statement and gave her a knife.

"Okay, then..." I said, "But you can't hunt without a weapon. Ever killed something before?" I asked her, she shakes her head, "Who knows? Maybe you're good at it." I said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke's POV

"So, what does this seaweed look like?" I asked, "Like that. Hey, that thing that bit Octavia, how big was it?" Wells said as he kept looking at the water, "Big. We could rig this into some kind of a net. Find something to lower it into the water." Finn said when Cade walked straight into the water, "Or we could just do that." He said.

Finn and Cade are very similar to each other, it's like, Cade is the girl version of Finn. But something about Finn made me feel more comfortable, protected, than Cade does. I don't know, is it because his friendly personality, his goofiness, or his knowledge about stuff like this.