𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

Cade's POV

"Finn, what is this place?" Clarke asked as we get inside a what seems to be a bunker, "For now, it's home." Finn said as   I explore the room making Charlotte sit on a bed on the side, "I can't believe you kept this place quiet." Clarke said making Finn divert his attention to her, "Come on, Clarke. What would be the point of telling anybody?"He said.

Clarke was about to say something when I cutted her off, "He makes a point Clarke. I mean there are no weapons. All the food expired, like. Ninety years ago." I said as I look at them, Clarke paused for a moment and shaking her head, "Yeah, but we could repurpose. Share with the group. You can share this with the group if you'd like." She said making Finn look at her, "What'd you find?" He said making me approach Clarke. We saw a photo of a family and a bunch of toys, she just shrugged and looked at me, I looked back at her and sighed, "Well... Looks like they never made it here. No. I figure the bombs took them by surprise." I said as they nodded as I make a point, "All this preparation. What a waste." Finn said as he played with one of the toys.

"I don't know. Maybe they were lucky. They couldn't have lived more than a few years down here, then when they ran out of food or lost their minds, they would've opened the doors and been dead within a few days. Back then, maybe sooner. Anyway. What are we gonna do about her? If I hadn't confronted Murphy, none of this would have happened." Clarke said making us look at her, "How could you know it'd go down like that?" Finn questioned her, "Bellamy knew. We think the Grounders are a threat. Now we're killing each other. There have to be consequences. We can't just let them hang people." She said, "No. Hopefully, we figure it out before Murphy kills us for helping her." Finn said nodding to the now sleeping girl.

"Well, there's one thing Bellamy and me in common." i said as I turn back my attention to them, "He's not the forgive and forget type." I said looking back at Charlotte.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Raven's POV

"How did you..." "Don't worry about it. How fast can you install it?" Abby said cutting me off, "I don't know. A few hours, maybe." I said as I started to put the regulator inside the pod, "We may not have that much time." She said making me nod, "I'm on it." I said starting to do my work.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kane's POV

"Our ancestors built this Ark to be our salvation, but it's also our test. But we endure because we have faith. Faith that one day, generations from now, our people will return to the ground. Are you here to join us?" My mother asked me as she saw me walking just across her, "He's here to see me, Vera. Go on with your mumbo-jumbo. Your mother's inspired today, Marcus. I remember when you were the tender of the tree. You were a cute kid." Nygel said as I walk towards her, "Let's begin the offering." My mother said as people started to put their offerings on a bonsai tree.

"Why did you bring me down here, Nygel? What do you want?" I asked her making her smirk at me, "It's about what you want. I have something for you." She said, I nodded for her to continue, "it involves your friend Abby Griffin" She said making me intrigued, "What about Abby?" I asked her, "She and a girl named Raven Reyes asked me to get them a pressure regulator. As a lowly culinary tech, I didn't feel I had a choice when one of your fellow Councilors asked me to help her break the law." She said as I hummed in response.

"And since when do you give up your customers?" I questioned her, "I don't have customers, Marcus. I am a citizen of The Ark, and I don't believe anyone should be above the law. Do you?" She said as she grinned, "You're a plague on this ship, Nygel. And even if what you said is true, it's your word against a member of the Council, and who do you think the people will believe?" I said, "You know... you should thank me. With Abby out the way, your agenda should sail right through." She said making me scoff, "I don't know what you're talking about." I said making her laugh a bit.