𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

Kane’s POV

"Sir, have you been on the network?" Commander Shumway said as he showed me his tablet.

"No." I said, “People of the Ark, today I need to talk to you about our future. The things I need to tell you are serious..." It was Jake Griffin, "The Ark is dying. This city in space that has been our sanctuary-"

"It's playing everywhere. Tech's trying to shut it down." Shumway said.

"We should never have let her out of the cell." I said.

“Time is running out. This is an undeniable reality, but we have pledged our lives to make sure that humanity does not share that fate. Now, while there's still time, we must come together and face this crisis head on. I believe it will bring out the best in us. Our strength, our humanity, our faith, that we will come together in this time of uncertainty-" It ended there since the feed was interrupted.

"My husband was killed for trying to warn us. In twelve hours, three hundred and twenty people will be sacrificed to extend our oxygen supply unless we take action." Showing Abby.

"Dr. Abigail Griffin, open this door immediately!" A guard said through the video.

"The future doesn't belong to the chancellor or to the council, it belongs to all of us." She said ending the recorded video.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Clarke’s POV

"I should've told you about her." Finn said as he started to help me find Raven’s radio.

"It's okay." I said not making eye contact to him, "I didn't think I'd see her again." He reasoned out.

"But you wouldn't take off your wristband. You had hope. It's okay, I get it. I was around. Passably cute. And now it's over." I said when Jones shouted.

"Hey! I found it!” He said as we all run over and Raven taking the radio.

"Can you fix it?" I asked her while she examined the radio.

"Maybe, but it'll take half the day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." She said.

"Like I said, it's too late." Bellamy said making me march up to him.

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?!" I asked him fuming with anger.

"You asked me to help. I helped." He said, "Three hundred people are gonna die today because of you!" I said.

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to the Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?” Cade said while she looked at the radio and back at us.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Finn asked her making her look at Raven.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” She asked making her look at Raven then back were the pod was left making Raven realise what she meant.

“A rocket.” She said as both of them faced us with smile on their faces.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Abby’s POV

"You've taken an impossible situation and made it worse. This will cause a riot." Jaha said.

"Good. Maybe we need one." I said.

"Guards are double strength and on station wide alert. I've posted riot teams in all public areas." Kane said at Jaha.